Windows 10: Windows 10 'File Explorer'

Discus and support Windows 10 'File Explorer' in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Is there a way for me to set my Windows 10 'File Explorer' to always open to the same particular Folder when I click on a Drive?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kozmo765, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Kozmo765 Win User

Windows 10 'File Explorer'

Is there a way for me to set my Windows 10 'File Explorer' to always open to the same particular Folder when I click on a Drive?

:)

Kozmo765, Jan 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows 10 'File Explorer' :p

Frick, Jan 16, 2020
  4. mixa Win User

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 'File Explorer' wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

1. Windows 10 'File Explorer' - Similar Threads - 'File Explorer'

2. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  3. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...
  4. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. File Explorer Documents pointing to OneDrive. Want to point it back to C:\users\xxxxx\Documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Documents pointing to OneDrive. Want to point it back to C:\users\xxxxx\Documents: Many years ago, when OneDrive was first released, I wanted my Word and Excel files to automatically go to OneDrive. At the time there was no Documents folder backup. I followed instructions from a magazine, probably updating registry entries to point file explorer Documents...
  6. File Explorer Documents pointing to OneDrive. Want to point it back to C:\users\xxxxx\Documents

File Explorer Documents pointing to OneDrive. Want to point it back to C:\users\xxxxx\Documents: Many years ago, when OneDrive was first released, I wanted my Word and Excel files to automatically go to OneDrive. At the time there was no Documents folder backup. I followed instructions from a magazine, probably updating registry entries to point file explorer Documents...
  7. How do I fix bright scroll bars and selection colors in file explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix bright scroll bars and selection colors in file explorer?: I have an odd problem with file explorer in my windows 11 education edition system. I just domain joined my laptop to my DC last week and added my domain account to my laptop. I already had a local account set up on the laptop, and I have no issues there. However, on my...
  8. How do I fix bright scroll bars and selection colors in file explorer?

How do I fix bright scroll bars and selection colors in file explorer?: I have an odd problem with file explorer in my windows 11 education edition system. I just domain joined my laptop to my DC last week and added my domain account to my laptop. I already had a local account set up on the laptop, and I have no issues there. However, on my...
  9. Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.: Just received Windows 11 upgraded from Windows 10 but now the address bar in File Explorer isn't working with Solidworks PDM 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-solidworks-pdm-2020-file-explorer/5690c449-49e9-47a2-8e27-2ca4e1c57a38
  10. Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.

Windows 11 & Solidworks PDM 2020 File Explorer Issues.: Just received Windows 11 upgraded from Windows 10 but now the address bar in File Explorer isn't working with Solidworks PDM 2020? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-solidworks-pdm-2020-file-explorer/5690c449-49e9-47a2-8e27-2ca4e1c57a38