Windows 10: Windows 10 - File Expoler, Dashboard, Windows Falling apart

Discus and support Windows 10 - File Expoler, Dashboard, Windows Falling apart in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem for likely a Year and until this moment I could live with it I just accepted it maybe was waiting for a fix.. So the specific... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by neighbouRB, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Windows 10 - File Expoler, Dashboard, Windows Falling apart

Hi!

I have a problem for likely a Year and until this moment I could live with it I just accepted it maybe was waiting for a fix..

So the specific problem is that sometimes the dashboard fall apart and I can see the time icon replaced the Windows button at the tray, or the opened program icons change with each other for example edge changing with Outlook and so on or as I posted the picture of the issue, when I browse my pictures to separet them to albums, I use 2 file expoler opened next to each other and as the picture shows objects or lines slips into each other, if go for it with the mouse its turns the specific line to normal but others things stay broken until I put the window to tray and get back it to screen again.

Windows 10 - File Expoler, Dashboard, Windows Falling apart d871ded7-3a9d-4d99-af0e-b897bcd014c1?upload=true.png

Any possible fix for this? What could possible cause the problem ? Nothing special other problem can be seen, just this.

Thank you for you time, and for help !

Have a Nice Day

Sorry If my English is not perfect ^^

:)

neighbouRB, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 12, 2020
  3. trparky Win User
    Say goodbye to ransomware with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Yes, ransomware will be a thing of the past with Windows 10 Fall Creators Update thanks to something called "Controlled Folder Access" in Windows Defender.

Windows 10 will hide your important files from ransomware soon | The Verge

These are protections for your files against ransomware at the kernel and Windows Defender level. Rest easy, your files are safe.

About damn time Microsoft!

trparky, Feb 12, 2020
  4. Windows 10 - File Expoler, Dashboard, Windows Falling apart

Disk bloat in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Is it my imagination, or does the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update consume an additional 20-30GB of disk space over the previous Creators Update release? Unfortunately, I didn't log my disk usage before the upgrade, but now my C: drive has 56GB of stuff, and I know it wasn't anywhere near that full before. I've run "Disk Cleanup -> Clean up system files" and selected everything on the list, including remove previous version of Windows. I also emptied my Recycle Bin, my Temp folder, \Windows\Temp folder, and \Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download folder. Finally, I ran Wise Disk Cleaner to delete assorted application garbage.

Has anyone else noticed the bloat in Fall Creators Update?

Static~Charge, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 - File Expoler, Dashboard, Windows Falling apart

1. Windows 10 - File Expoler, Dashboard, Windows Falling apart - Similar Threads - File Expoler Dashboard

2. My computer is falling apart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is falling apart: Hello. A few weeks ago I put a hard drive ssd into my laptop for more storage and I got windows on here and installed my drivers but its just blue screening ALL THE TIME. I at a point where im just done with it but I came here one last time to see if anyone can help. it only...
  3. My computer is falling apart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is falling apart: Hello. A few weeks ago I put a hard drive ssd into my laptop for more storage and I got windows on here and installed my drivers but its just blue screening ALL THE TIME. I at a point where im just done with it but I came here one last time to see if anyone can help. it only...
  4. Computer seems to be falling apart, multiple problems. Not sure of the cause.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer seems to be falling apart, multiple problems. Not sure of the cause.: I'm using Windows 10, and my computer has been on a steep decline over the last few months and has hit a point where its borderline unusable. Here is a checklist of the problems I'm facing: - Over the last few months, my computer has had occasional episodes where everything...
  5. Computer seems to be falling apart, multiple problems. Not sure of the cause.

Computer seems to be falling apart, multiple problems. Not sure of the cause.: I'm using Windows 10, and my computer has been on a steep decline over the last few months and has hit a point where its borderline unusable. Here is a checklist of the problems I'm facing: - Over the last few months, my computer has had occasional episodes where everything...
  6. Windows 11 falling apart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 falling apart: So, shortly after installing Windows 11 on my computer, it only took about a week for it to start falling apart. My graphics card would not be enabled until Windows has been fully booted, but fixed when CSM was enabled. Then, today, I tried starting up my computer, and it all...
  7. Windows 11 falling apart

Windows 11 falling apart: So, shortly after installing Windows 11 on my computer, it only took about a week for it to start falling apart. My graphics card would not be enabled until Windows has been fully booted, but fixed when CSM was enabled. Then, today, I tried starting up my computer, and it all...
  8. Windows 10 starts to fall apart after trying to view the contents from another app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 starts to fall apart after trying to view the contents from another app: So, for unknown reason, Windows 10 starts falling apart thru non-responding programs, which i taskkilled some processes. It started when i try to upload photos from SD card to MEGAsync. Then, it started. Weird. The SD card at first (b4 the MEGAsync part) was as in normal...
  9. Broken firewall, Windows services falling apart, denied permissions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Broken firewall, Windows services falling apart, denied permissions: Hi there, this is my first post in Microsoft's forums ! I hope everyone's doing good. I'm here because I have a lot of issues with my brand new Windows and computer, after leaving Apple. It's been a few months now and I'm really struggling. so a few months back when I...
  10. Disable spacebar starting search in file expoler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disable spacebar starting search in file expoler: How do I disable spacebar starting search in file explorer? Every time I hit the spacebar in file explorer it starts a folder search in the search bar and opens search tools. I am using an app to preview video files. This is negating the installed app to launch video files in...