Windows 10: Windows 10 file manager working on it

Discus and support Windows 10 file manager working on it in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i go to my pc, it just says "working on it..." ive rebooted, ran sfc, dism, rebuilt the index, updated windows nothing has helped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SammyP6, Nov 28, 2020.

1. SammyP6 Win User

Windows 10 file manager working on it

When i go to my pc, it just says "working on it..."

ive rebooted, ran sfc, dism, rebuilt the index, updated windows

nothing has helped

:)

SammyP6, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 28, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Windows 10 file manager working on it

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 file manager working on it

1. Windows 10 file manager working on it - Similar Threads - file manager working

2. Windows 10 File Manager Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 File Manager Settings: I'm trying to reset my settings to default on File Manager in Windows 10. I don't want to have the preview pane when looking at my directories. Also need to only see the files or drives in each directory instead of showing alphabetically or by date....
  3. Windows 10 File Manager Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 File Manager Settings: I'm trying to reset my settings to default on File Manager in Windows 10. I don't want to have the preview pane when looking at my directories. Also need to only see the files or drives in each directory instead of showing alphabetically or by date....
  4. Windows 10 File Manager Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. File Manager in Windows 10 keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Manager in Windows 10 keeps crashing: Whenever I open multiple instances of Windows 10 File manager to move some files around. It works fine for a few minutes, then starts to slowly go thru a directory screen as if it is trying to see if the file is in sync with my OneDrive. Then it just fails all instances of...
  6. File Manager for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Manager for Windows: HI all, I have a general question. I use the default File Explorer for Windows. I find it lacking. I used to used OPUS file manager YEARS ago, but it's a little pricey. Anybody got a (relatively) cheap file manager that they could recommend? I have googled but it seems like...
  7. Windows 10 file manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 file manager: how do you enlarge font size in file manager folder options https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-file-manager/939e7631-720c-4b06-81f9-e9bab20228d6"
  8. Manage PCs and Backup Files in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Manage PCs and Backup Files in Windows 10: Hi, We are a group of 6 people working out of co-working space which has a common wifi to which everyone connects to (including the 6 of us). I had two questions: First, is there was a way I as the administrator can restrict the other users access and enforce group policies...
  9. Windows 10 Disk Management not working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Disk Management not working: [ATTACH] Windows 10 Disk Management tool is an inbuilt feature which offers a user interface to manage disk partitions to administrators of the PC. Many a time you need to change hard disk partition size, merge or reduce the size and so [...] This post Windows 10 Disk...
  10. File Manager and or Windows 10 Quirks

in Windows 10 Support
    File Manager and or Windows 10 Quirks: There are several problems with Windows 10 that I have never found a good solution for. #1. When typing into the search box of Google Chrome the letters typed will be backwards. What I mean take the word beach I will start typing and it will show on the search box as...