Windows 10: Windows 10 File Recovery Application cmd

Discus and support Windows 10 File Recovery Application cmd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; while using Windows10 file recovery application Can we scan only for a specific period of time or for a specific range of file size to avoid recovery... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mehmood.A.Z, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 File Recovery Application cmd

while using Windows10 file recovery application Can we scan
    only for a specific period of time or for a specific range of
    file size
    to avoid recovery of thousands of un necessary files?

:)

Mehmood.A.Z, Mar 29, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Is it time for Windows 10 already?

For those that don't have the tray notification.

If you don’t think any of these conditions apply to you, and you’re still not seeing the icon, you can also try running the solution below, which will verify your device meets all the prerequisites and then turn on the Get Windows 10 app:

• Open Notepad
    • Copy the following text and paste it into Notepad:
    REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\UpgradeExperienceIndicators" /v UpgEx | findstr UpgEx

if "%errorlevel%" == "0" GOTO RunGWX

reg add "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Appraiser" /v UtcOnetimeSend /t REG_DWORD /d 1 /f

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

:CompatCheckRunning

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser"

schtasks /query /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser" | findstr Ready

if NOT "%errorlevel%" == "0" ping localhost >nul &goto :CompatCheckRunning

:RunGWX

schtasks /run /TN "\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\gwx\refreshgwxconfig"

• Click File, and then Save As
    • In the File name box, change the file name to ReserveWin10.cmd

• Then click the dropdown next to Save as type, and select All files (*.*)

• Select the folder you would like to save the file to.For this example, let’s choose to save the file to the C:/Temp folder.Then click Save.

• Open an elevated command prompt.(From the Start screen or Start menu, type Command Prompt in the search box, and then in the list of results, right-click Command Prompt, and selectRun as administrator.)

• Finally, run the file from the location you saved to in Step 6.In this example, you would type the following in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter:

C:/Temp/ReserveWin10.cmd
    The Microsoft Compatibility Appraiser can take 10 – 30 minutes to run, during which the script will continuously provide status reports that it is running. Please be patient.

If the script is failing in an infinite loop, then you don’t have the necessary prerequisite Windows Updates. Besides requiring Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update, you must also have installed:

For Windows 7 SP1:

KB3035583

KB2952664

For Windows 8.1 Update:

KB3035583

KB2976978

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Mar 29, 2021
  4. gokart2 Win User

Windows 10 File Recovery Application cmd

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

• [/quote]

gokart2, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 File Recovery Application cmd

1. Windows 10 File Recovery Application cmd - Similar Threads - File Recovery Application

2. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.: In my environment I cannot do anything until I'm connected to my company's VPN. So, there are several apps that I don't want to start until I'm connected: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams. I created a simple BAT file that I execute after I am connected. I've been using this for...
  3. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.: In my environment I cannot do anything until I'm connected to my company's VPN. So, there are several apps that I don't want to start until I'm connected: Outlook, OneDrive and Teams. I created a simple BAT file that I execute after I am connected. I've been using this for...
  4. Windows CMD opened application using START - application closes when CMD window closes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Recovery cmd cannot access C:\ files

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovery cmd cannot access C:\ files: The cmd in the advanced options cannot access the C Drive, but it can access the D drive Although, in administrator cmd, it can access BOTH with no problem, top 2 pics are recovery cmd, bottom 2 are normal admin cmd I doubt it's corruption, and think its just administrative...
  6. Cannot open Applications from Program Files with CMD and Powershell

Cannot open Applications from Program Files with CMD and Powershell: Hello everyone, I'm trying to open executables/applications from C:\Program Files with CMD and Powershell but they doesn't open. It just doing something like the cd command to the directory where my application is. I'm trying to open Filmora with this directory:...
  7. Hash a File In Windows 10 Using Cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hash a File In Windows 10 Using Cmd: Hi, I'm Using Windows For My Business. Some Days Ago I Heard We have a Command in Terminal to Hash a file. its use for hash somethings like For Verify an Iso File. I Write That Terminal Command Under This Sentence: sha256sum example.iso I tried To find command on windows...
  8. Focus a minimized application using cmd

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Focus a minimized application using cmd: As the title suggests, I want to focus or bring back a minimized application via the command prompt. For example, if I minimize chrome is there a way for me to write something in the command prompt to do the same thing as me clicking the chrome icon in my taskbar? Any help...
  9. Password not accepted in CMD recovery menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password not accepted in CMD recovery menu: Hello, Everything is fine on my pc and i came across an "issue" today as i was helping a friend remotely. The issue is that i rebooted my windows 10 laptop and went to CMD by clicking SHIFT+restart -->Advanced Options---CMD. Once there it showed my name as i have it on my...
  10. Win10 Application Delete With Cmd

Win10 Application Delete With Cmd: Hi everyone Installed on Win10 candy crush application, which cmd command can I delete? wmic product get name where name="candy crush" call uninstall not working, this only delete in add/remove programs. i want to delete the application with cmd. thank you *Smile 124124