Windows 10: Windows 10 files corrupted during update and won't go away. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Discus and support Windows 10 files corrupted during update and won't go away. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had recently updated Windows 10 about 1 week ago 6/13/2021 and whilst the update was happening I went downstairs to make some food as anyone would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lil Mitch, Jun 21, 2021.

1. Lil Mitch Win User

Windows 10 files corrupted during update and won't go away. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I had recently updated Windows 10 about 1 week ago 6/13/2021 and whilst the update was happening I went downstairs to make some food as anyone would and when I came back up to check on my computer I said "Undoing Changes" and the dummy I am waited about 10 minutes and just turned off my computer, yes perhaps I should have waited it out but I had no idea how long it was stuck on that as I was gone for about 30-40 minutes cooking and cleaning. After this my PC had errors and I had to use media creation tool to fix it, once this happened I reinstalled everything back on my PC Steam, Discord, G

:)

Lil Mitch, Jun 21, 2021

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 21, 2021
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Windows Home Server Corrupts Files

Microsoft has warned Windows Home Server users not to edit files stored on their backup systems with several of its programs, including Vista Photo Gallery and Office's OneNote and Outlook, as well as files generated by popular finance software such as Quicken and QuickBooks. "When you use certain programs to edit files on a home computer that uses Windows Home Server, the files may become corrupted when you save them to the home server," Microsoft said in a support document posted last week. The document went on to list the software, which includes Windows Vista Photo Gallery, Windows Live Photo Gallery, OneNote 2003, OneNote 2007, Outlook 2007, Microsoft Money 2007 and SyncToy 2.0 Beta. Others programs, however, may also corrupt files stored on a home server powered by Microsoft's operating system. "Additionally, there have been customer reports of issues with Torrent applications, with Intuit Quicken and with QuickBooks program files," the document said. "Until an update for Windows Home Server is available, we recommend that [you] do not use the programs that are listed to save or to edit program-specific files that are stored on a Windows Home Server-based system."

Source: Computerworld

malware, Jun 21, 2021
  4. perk322 Win User

Windows 10 files corrupted during update and won't go away. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

For the love of God!!!!

SORRY.... didn't mean for the love of God to come back up there.

perk322, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 files corrupted during update and won't go away. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - Similar Threads - files corrupted during

2. Help! Folder won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Help! Folder won't go away!: Since yesterday I have a HUGE problem, one of my folders just refuses to leave the desktop. You can put stuff in it, but you won't get it out again. Windows says it's not to be found but IT IS RIGHT THERE! I tried several ways to get rid of it (trying to unlock the folder,...
  3. Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disk 100 PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HELP ME: I've read hundreds of disk 100 posts. I've tried everything. Absolutely everything. My laptop grinds to a halt all the time even when literally nothing is running and I get severe stuttering in game. There is no concievable way that my entire disk's capacity is being used, it...
  4. Please help me make this go away!

Please help me make this go away!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thewaffless [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikrwif/please_help_me_make_this_go_away/
  5. ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACER SPIN 1 SP111 BLA BLA BLA PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KILL ME. PLEASE KILL ME. THIS...: this laptop makes me want to ****. I finally found a solution, paid down every sent in my pocket for an ssd card just to get home after they told me it Will work in my laptop, BUT INDEED IT WILL NOT, because there is a **** ssd card teeny tiny fused to the mother board so...
  6. Help!? Windows 10 automatic repair won't go away?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help!? Windows 10 automatic repair won't go away?: [ATTACH] I don't know what to do. I have a Lenovo laptop and I need help. Hilfe!? Windows 10 Automatische reparatur geht nicht weg?
  7. Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?

Can someone please, for the love of god, help me out with a windows update error?: Please. I have been at it for about a year and I just cant seem to figure it out. I keep getting this error Error 0x80070643 Update for Windows Defender Antivirus antimalware platform - KB4052623 (Version 4.18.1911.3) When trying to run windows update. No matter what I try,...
  8. For the love.. please help me..

For the love.. please help me..: So.. recent update to 1909, now whenever I use "Save As" (Chrome, Edge Beta, FireFox: FWIW "Edge" seems unaffected) and use the explorer window to change my file location; my fucking keyboard inputs are random.. like.. spacebar="f" c="h".. I've been asking the ole internets...
  9. Please dear god someone help me

Please dear god someone help me: I can’t update, I just can’t. I’ve searched every error code I got, tried every fix, ran the troubleshooter so many times, tried all the fixes for that, and nothing is working, I’ve spent ten hours trying to update. I’ve got school stuff to do and I can’t because my computer...
  10. Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please, for the love of God, stop forcing Windows updates on us: Always, while right in the middle of trying to get something done, and for whatever reason need to reboot. Sure enough, there's Windows telling me it's going update. Who knows how long that will take and what kind of problems it will cause. Thanks a bunch, Microsoft. It makes...