Windows 10: windows 10 files explorer is closing randomly when network drive is open is there any...

Discus and support windows 10 files explorer is closing randomly when network drive is open is there any... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi windows 10 files explorer is closing randomly " it could be happening when network drive is open" is there any solution for this issue thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wardeh, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Wardeh Win User

windows 10 files explorer is closing randomly when network drive is open is there any...

Hi

windows 10 files explorer is closing randomly " it could be happening when network drive is open" is there any solution for this issue

thanks

:)

Wardeh, Oct 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2018
  3. Zero Ice Win User
    Windows Explorer crashes whenever I open my external HDD or thumb drive in explorer..

Windows Explorer crashes whenever I open my external HDD or thumb drive in explorer..

So, I open up My Computer, open my F Drive and boom: "Windows Explorer has encountered a problem and must close". It is really annoying! I am fine everywhere else in explorer, but something just screws up when I try the external HDD (USB) or my thumb drive.

Can anyone help?

Zero Ice, Oct 25, 2018
  4. windows 10 files explorer is closing randomly when network drive is open is there any...

File Explorer- no drive letters are listed.

The File Explorer in Windows 10, shows the Frequent folders list and Recent files list by default. You can view the drives by clicking on This PC tab on the left site of the File Explorer. But if you wish the File Explorer
    to open This PC showing drives list by default, then follow these steps:

1. In Windows 10, open a new File Explorer window and click the View tab from the ribbon toolbar.

2. In the View tab, find and click on Options, listed by default on the far right side of the ribbon.

3. In the Folder Options window, make sure you’re on the General tab and then find the drop-down box labeled Open File Explorer To. Click the drop-down menu and select This PC. Click OK to
    save your changes and close the window. Now your File Explorer opens to Drives list by default.

Hope this helps!

JohnCalton, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 files explorer is closing randomly when network drive is open is there any...

1. windows 10 files explorer is closing randomly when network drive is open is there any... - Similar Threads - files explorer closing

2. File Explorer closing randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer closing randomly: Hi,Recently a lot of our users at work has started to experience several folders closing while either working in them or having them minimized in the background. This is regarding a specific Network Drive as far as i am aware of which is a shared drive where multiple users...
  3. File Explorer closing randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer closing randomly: Hi,Recently a lot of our users at work has started to experience several folders closing while either working in them or having them minimized in the background. This is regarding a specific Network Drive as far as i am aware of which is a shared drive where multiple users...
  4. File Explorer closing randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. File Explorer Randomly Closes

File Explorer Randomly Closes: I have users who are using the latest Windows 10 and 11 versions. They would have file explorer open then all of sudden it will randomly close on them. Their computer is update with all of the latest drivers.Troubleshooting I have done-I ran sfc /scannow and dism...
  6. File Explorer Randomly Closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Randomly Closes: I have users who are using the latest Windows 10 and 11 versions. They would have file explorer open then all of sudden it will randomly close on them. Their computer is update with all of the latest drivers.Troubleshooting I have done-I ran sfc /scannow and dism...
  7. File Explorer Randomly Closes

8. File Explorer of Windows 10 Automatically Closed when Browsing Network Drive

File Explorer of Windows 10 Automatically Closed when Browsing Network Drive: Hi, we have experienced that File Explorer of Windows 10 automatically closed after a certain time when browsing our drives of file server. I found that this problem would not occur for browsing local drives and OneDrive. May I know what the issue is and how to fix the...
  9. File Explorer of Windows 10 Automatically Closed when Browsing Network Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer of Windows 10 Automatically Closed when Browsing Network Drive: Hi, we have experienced that File Explorer of Windows 10 automatically closed after a certain time when browsing our drives of file server. I found that this problem would not occur for browsing local drives and OneDrive. May I know what the issue is and how to fix the...
  10. File Explorer of Windows 10 Automatically Closed when Browsing Network Drive

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file explorer randomly closes network drive

2. windows 10 file explorer closes randomly

3. file explorer closes itself mapped drive

4. file explorer closes randomly windows 10 network drive,
  5. File Explorer Closes Randomly?,
  6. file explorer closing randomly shared file drive,
  7. network drive closing randomly,
  8. network drive windows closing at random,
  9. windows 10 randomly opening files in network drive,
  10. windows 10 files opening randomly,
  11. file explorer closing randomly windows 10 1803