Windows 10: Windows 10 Files missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Files missing in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My desktop frozed and I pressed down the power button to turn it off. When I turn it back on, it says “We cant sign into your account. This problem can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RotatableTree, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Files missing

My desktop frozed and I pressed down the power button to turn it off. When I turn it back on, it says “We cant sign into your account. This problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account and then signing back in. If you dont sign out now, any files you create or changes you make will be lost.” Not only that but all my files are missing. Its like factory new.

‘’We need to fix your microsoft account(most likely your password changed).”

’’You’ll need a new app to open this mspaint” error when I try to view any photos.

I cant open apps. 0_o

Note: When I open C: drive and open up the user folder, most(?) of my stuff is still there.

I’ve restarted many times. Logged into my microsoft account. And still nothing.

:)

RotatableTree, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Files missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Files missing

1. Windows 10 Files missing - Similar Threads - Files missing

2. Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...: Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using Windows 11. Its only in Explorer that this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-file-explorer-does-it-keep/606fcf3d-39b9-4b90-8b68-31b573d0cfda
  3. Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using...: Why when i type in File Explorer does it keep missing out letters and characters? Im using Windows 11. Its only in Explorer that this happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-when-i-type-in-file-explorer-does-it-keep/606fcf3d-39b9-4b90-8b68-31b573d0cfda
  4. Virus and threat protection not showing, security health file missing , windows security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus and threat protection not showing, security health file missing , windows security...: Virus and threat protection not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-not-showing-security/c8f82056-bf1c-4504-85f8-a326b350885b
  5. Virus and threat protection not showing, security health file missing , windows security...

Virus and threat protection not showing, security health file missing , windows security...: Virus and threat protection not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-and-threat-protection-not-showing-security/c8f82056-bf1c-4504-85f8-a326b350885b
  6. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  7. File Explorer Address Bar Missing

File Explorer Address Bar Missing: I just recently upgraded to Windows 11 and I noticed that the address bar is missing whenever I try to upload a file, I've tried to look in the options and found nothing that could change it. The File Explorer address missing...
  8. Missing file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing file: All did was turn on my PC and it game me a message saying automatic repair couldn't repair your PC and it said Log file F\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt what should I do...
  9. Missing file

Missing file: All did was turn on my PC and it game me a message saying automatic repair couldn't repair your PC and it said Log file F\windows\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt what should I do...
  10. Missing file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why wont Windows 10 version 1903 work on my pc says i am missing files

2. windows 7 to windows 1903 and files missing