Windows 10: Windows 10 files

Discus and support Windows 10 files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The following files all show on my Task Manager as Running, while a second file without the underscored extension indicate that they have been Stopped.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BarbaraDelahoyde, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 files

The following files all show on my Task Manager as Running, while a second file without the underscored extension indicate that they have been Stopped. Is this something I should be concerned about? Also, each time I restart the computer, the extension name changes. Instead of _a2147ee (indicated in the list below) it changed to _42f6c. I'm worried that I may have some one accessing my computer without my permission. PS please be aware that I am just a novice with computers.

Windows Push Notifications User Service_a2147ee is running, Windows Push Notifications User Service is stopped
    User Data Access_a2147ee is runnning, User Data Access is stopped
    PrintWorkflow_a2147ee is running, PrintWorkflow is stopped
    MessagingService_a2147ee is running, MessagingService is stopped
    DevicesFlow_a2147ee is running, DevicesFlow is stopped
    DevicePicker_a2147ee is running, DevicePicker is stopped
    ConsentUX_a2147ee is running, ConsentUX is stopped
    CaptureService_a2147ee is running, CaptureService is stopped
    Bluetooth User Support Service_a2147ee is running, Bluetooth User Support Service is stopped
    GameDVR and Broadcast User Service_a2147ee is running, GameDVR and Broadcast User Service is stopped
    User Data Storage_a2147ee is running, User Data Storage is stopped
    Contact Data_a2147ee is running, Contact Data is stopped
    Sync Host a-2147ee is running, Sync Host is stopped
    Connected Devices Platform User Service_a2147ee is running, Connect Devices Platform User Service is stopped
    Clipboard User Service_a2147ee is running, Clipboard User Service is stopped

Thanks,

Barb Delahoyde

:)

BarbaraDelahoyde, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 files

Delta6326, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 files

1. Windows 10 files - Similar Threads - files

2. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  3. Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to add album artwork to my music files, but Windows Media Player can't accomplish that.: Instead, what I receive is an error message, stating: "We failed to edit some of the properties in this flac file. Your flac file was not edited," or some variation of that. A bit of googling showed this could be a read-only issue, but no amount of toggling with that option...
  4. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  5. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file: A quick background: I was extending my recovery drive for the workaround for the win update error: 0x80070643 Windows 10 KB503444. In the process, I had to restore the RE image. I executed: dism /mount-wim /wimfile:"c:\install.wim" /index:1 /mountdir:c:\mountwim /readonly It...
  6. How do I delete a folder created by mounting the uncompressed install.wim file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Get files from locked admin account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get files from locked admin account: I have a computer that I got from my previous employment. The admin account have been the Microsoft365 account that I got through that job. This account has now been terminated and that has lead to me being locked out from all of my personal files. Is there any way of getting...
  8. Get files from locked admin account

Get files from locked admin account: I have a computer that I got from my previous employment. The admin account have been the Microsoft365 account that I got through that job. This account has now been terminated and that has lead to me being locked out from all of my personal files. Is there any way of getting...
  9. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...
  10. I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files

I recently uninstalled my one-drive and it took away my local files: I uninstall my one-drive and it deleted local files from my desktop,documents and pictures. How am i able to restore it? i tried using the restore option on one-drive but it doesn't show my files there. some of the files are not backed up because my one-drive is full but the...