Windows 10: Windows 10 finally updated: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f

Discus and support Windows 10 finally updated: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I updated to the latest cumulative update, after having had Windows update issues in the past month or so. I successfully booted into Windows, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GenderJuicy, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Windows 10 finally updated: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f

I updated to the latest cumulative update, after having had Windows update issues in the past month or so. I successfully booted into Windows, and logged in. Everything seemed to be okay, until I clicked Explorer, nothing happened. Desktop was empty. Right clicking the desktop did nothing. Then I pressed Ctrl Alt Del and it took minutes for it to show. From there I did a shut down. When booting back up, it instantly went into a blue screen that said Recovery and said "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f

Every option from Enter to try again to F8 for startup settings just brought me back to the same menu.

So I put in a USB to get to recovery, then uninstalled the latest update. Which worked, but it rebooted and brought me back to the same Recovery menu.

I tried doing a startup repair, but it eventually just failed and said that I need to restore to a point where it worked.

So I did a system restore, and it went through successfully. But it still wouldn't boot into Windows. Doing startup repair resulted in the same problem.

So I had a system image backup from a week ago, so I restored to that. Now I'm in Windows, but the Start menu no longer works.

Why?

I've mentioned this in other posts, but I've already done a complete reinstallation of Windows 10 before all this in attempt to fix this. Please do not suggest that again. Windows 10 works fine before the recent updates.

submitted by /u/GenderJuicy
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GenderJuicy, Oct 29, 2019
  2. H.Modh Win User

Need help to resolve Windows 10 Error Code: 0xc0000098 (your PC/Device needs to repaired)

I recently moved to windows 10 from windows 7.
    Once I restarted my PC, it was stuck to Operating System Not Found.

Then I used bootable USB to repair a laptop.<br>
    On the first go, I tried below steps.

1. Enabled External Boot Device in boot setting menu
    2. Completed language setting
    3. Clicked on Repair your computer which is just below Install Now option
    4. Opted for Troubleshoot option
    5. Went to Advanced options
    6. Clicked on Startup Repair

After all the above steps, it just stuck to a blue page mentioning Error Code: 0xc0000098

Now every time I try to repair a laptop using a bootable USB, it always stuck to this blue page. I have posted a video having this problem .

H.Modh, Oct 29, 2019
  3. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Windows 10 finally updated: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f

error code for windows 10

i've already installed windows 10 in my hpr203tx. now its showing error code 0x000000f error code

i am not getting any solutions please suggest.

saikrishnha, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 finally updated: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f

1. Windows 10 finally updated: "Your PC/Device needs to be repaired" with error code 0x000000f - Similar Threads - finally updated Device

2. Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f: so I tried fixing a startup issue and ended up deleting a disk volume which did this. F8 causes my screen to flash black and no other option really does anything. Please help...
  3. Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Your PC/Device needs to be repaired error code 0x00000f: so I tried fixing a startup issue and ended up deleting a disk volume which did this. F8 causes my screen to flash black and no other option really does anything. Please help...
  4. Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery: Your PC/Device needs to be repaired - Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello, I have problem booting into my Windows 10 see below screenshot.Unfortunately, I don't have any installation media or the product key to create one digital license. Any suggestions?...
  5. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello! I used the code format f: /fs:NTFS /p:1 to format my Drive F on my Fujitsu Windows 10 Laptop.I do this since no option in the Automatic Repair Tool is working including the Reset the PC. After I input the code above, I received a blue screen error code 0xc000000f.Then,...
  6. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f: Hello! I used the code format f: /fs:NTFS /p:1 to format my Drive F on my Fujitsu Windows 10 Laptop.I do this since no option in the Automatic Repair Tool is working including the Reset the PC. After I input the code above, I received a blue screen error code 0xc000000f.Then,...
  7. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error Code: 0xc000000f

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc000000f

Your PC/Device needs to be repaired. Error code: 0xc000000f: I tried to reinstall windows 10 then during that i saw repair your computer on the lower left corner. I clicked on it and then i got me to repair and then the following screen comes up.[IMG]...
  9. Error code 0x000000f

Error code 0x000000f: Recovery...I don't have recovery tool. I need help to restart computer. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x000000f/e4d131dc-e829-4d28-a048-ccb5f55a3459
  10. Windows 10 Your pc/device needs to be repaired error code 0xc0000185

Windows 10 Your pc/device needs to be repaired error code 0xc0000185: I use an Asus FX504 Laptop and yesterday when I was using my laptop it started lagging really bad and the screen froze. I pressed the power button and when I restarted my laptop today it loaded and had preparing automatic repair. after that an error with a blue screen showed...
Tags: