Windows 10: Windows 10, Firefox 64.0.4 64 bit, old PC Compaq Elite 8300, I cannot minimize the pages...

Discus and support Windows 10, Firefox 64.0.4 64 bit, old PC Compaq Elite 8300, I cannot minimize the pages... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My PC changed itself the desktop with the undesired symbols of the programs or average users and my symbols of my desired programs disappeared. At the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kasimirbaur, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10, Firefox 64.0.4 64 bit, old PC Compaq Elite 8300, I cannot minimize the pages...

My PC changed itself the desktop with the undesired symbols of the programs or average users and my symbols of my desired programs disappeared. At the same time every program is in full page mode and the symbol on the right top doesn't react at all.

So I cannot use any windows besides each other at the same time.

:)

kasimirbaur, Jul 8, 2019
  2. TechTable Win User

How to Enable WOL on HP Elite 8300 SFF - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

Need help with getting WOL to work on HP Elite 8300 SFF Desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS.

BIOS is updated to latest version 2.90. BIOS appears to be configured correctly. If I go into BIOS, verify settings, do save and exit, after system is down, do a soft power off with power button, THEN I can wake up PC using WOL from the management station.
    WOL Works as expected. WOL Works Well.

Once PC is booted into Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS, and PC is shutdown with Windows 10 Pro Start Menu, Power - Shut Down, THEN WOL does not wake up PC. So, appears to be a settings or settings in Windows 10 Pro.

Does any know the proper settings to enable WOL from OS shutdown for this hardware/software config?

PS. I have used GOOGLE search, read a lot of articles, tried many combinations, but none seem to work for me in this environment. Is very frustrating in having to deal with this..

WOL used to work well with Windows. I have HP Elite 8000 SFF Desktops with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS and WOL works. I am unable to find the difference in Windows Settings between the 8000 and the 8300.

The difference is the 8000 was original running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit and were inplace upgraded to Windows 10 using Microsoft's new (at the time) policy. The HP 8300 is a new, fresh, install of Windows 10 Pro 64 bit on a new large hard drive.

Thanks for your help.

TechTable, Jul 8, 2019
  3. WiseguyT Win User
    Windows 7 Pro OA to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

I have a HP/Compaq 8200 Elite Workstation. By default it came with Windows 7 Pro OA version.

I have upgraded my PC to Windows 10, but it upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 32-bit. As you know 32 bit max. supports 4 Gb memory so my other 12 Gb memory is unusable.

I how can I change it to 64 bit ?

WiseguyT, Jul 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10, Firefox 64.0.4 64 bit, old PC Compaq Elite 8300, I cannot minimize the pages...

Windows 7 32 bit upgrade to Windows 64 bit on new PC using old license

Hi all,

I've purchased a new PC to replace my aged machine.

The old machine was running licensed Windows 7 32bit Home Premium (this disk was 32 bit only), and I want to move this license over to my new PC (64 bit processing and drivers etc....), and then upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit.

I load the Windows 7 32bit onto new machine, then upgrade to Windows 10 32bit with no issues, and the product key is accepted and activates.

When I then go to upgrade to Windows 10 64 bit, the product key is not accepted.

Given there was no price differences in Windows 7 32bit or 64 bit, don't see why I shouldn't be able to change it over?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Rob

Rob and LisaMcLeod, Jul 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10, Firefox 64.0.4 64 bit, old PC Compaq Elite 8300, I cannot minimize the pages...

1. Windows 10, Firefox 64.0.4 64 bit, old PC Compaq Elite 8300, I cannot minimize the pages... - Similar Threads - Firefox bit old

2. 64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    64-bit Windows not running 64-bit applications: I have a 64-bit PC, and I want to run an application, but everytime I do so it tells me that it can't run on my PC. I've tried running the troubleshooter, compatability mode, running as admin, and nothing works. I've been at this for a few hours now. Any suggestions would be...
  3. 32-bit Windows 10 in 64-bit PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32-bit Windows 10 in 64-bit PC: My PC has 64-bit archtecture and runs 64-bit Windows 10 Home version 1903. I have an old but well working printer with only a 32-bit driver. I need to run 32-bit Windows 10 to be able to use the printer. I have downloaded 32-bit Windows.iso and "burned " it on a USB hard...
  4. 64 bit Windows 10 on old laptop

64 bit Windows 10 on old laptop: Hi there, My dad has 2 old Dell Latitude E5500 laptops sitting around. Hes been using one of them for years and the other one has barely been used and wants to switch over to that one because the other one is starting to fail. So I'm dialing in the barely used one but I'm...
  5. How to Enable WOL on HP Elite 8300 SFF - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Enable WOL on HP Elite 8300 SFF - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: Need help with getting WOL to work on HP Elite 8300 SFF Desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS. BIOS is updated to latest version 2.90. BIOS appears to be configured correctly. If I go into BIOS, verify settings, do save and exit, after system is down, do a soft power...
  6. Cannot install windows 10 on 64 bit

Cannot install windows 10 on 64 bit: Hello, i have purchased a windows 10 from store and i cannnot install it on 64 bits only in 32 bits,when i try to boot from usb on 64 bits it say that :system32/hall/dll myssing or corupt ....but on 32 bits its working perfect......can someone help me please...
  7. Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit: Humble apologies if this query as been answered before. Running Win 10 64bit & FireFox (latest update 64bit), but lately seems to freeze more and more, Adobe shockwave is the culprit (that is always the latest download), I really enjoy FF, is there an alternative to...
  8. Firefox 64 bit needed

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 64 bit needed: Hi. I tried to get firefox 64 bit with no luck from Download Firefox — Free Web Browser — Mozilla Please help. Thanks. 79082
  9. Old 32 bit software in Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Old 32 bit software in Windows 10 64 bit: I have a new home pc with pre-installed Windows 10 64 bit. My 5 year old daughter has some old children games that she loves to play. But, many of them refuse to install in Windows 10 with an error message saying they are 32 bit apps which cannot run on this pc and I should...
  10. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 64-bit is now available to download: Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firexof 64.0.4