Windows 10: Windows 10 Firewall Not enabled - SCCM Managed Device

Discus and support Windows 10 Firewall Not enabled - SCCM Managed Device in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am managing Windows Defender firewall setting using SCCM. I have enabled the policy in SCCM and deployed it to Windows 10. Windows Security Center on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SivanandhanJaganathan, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Firewall Not enabled - SCCM Managed Device

I am managing Windows Defender firewall setting using SCCM. I have enabled the policy in SCCM and deployed it to Windows 10. Windows Security Center on the Windows 10 show the Firewall is Off. The device able to get the other Antivirus policies from SCCM. Only the Firewall is not getting enabled.

Windows firewall and base filtering service is running on the machine. Its a base vannila image no customzation has been done on the device. any help appreciated.

:)

SivanandhanJaganathan, Jan 30, 2019

2. Enabling windows firewall in windows 10

Hi,

What happens when you try to enable Windows Firewall? Does the edition of Avast have firewall feature in it? If a 3rd party firewall exists in the system, Windows Firewall is disabled.

Right-click Start, click Control Panel

Click Security and Maintenance

Click "Security" to expand it.

What's listed there for Network firewall?

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 upgrade doesn't keep firewall inbound rules settings

Hi All,

I just migrated Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 through SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 TS then firewall inbound rules were not ok.

The three WMI rules are disabled; rules for ping response and SMB access for domain profile are disabled, they are enabled for private profile instead.

Which suggestion in this regard?

CherifBenAmmar, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Firewall Not enabled - SCCM Managed Device

Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Firewall Not enabled - SCCM Managed Device

1. Windows 10 Firewall Not enabled - SCCM Managed Device - Similar Threads - Firewall enabled SCCM

2. SCCM Device collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCCM Device collection: in ConfigMgr Console, we have a device collection for all the active devices with membership rules SMS_R_System.Active = 1 and SMS_R_System.Client = 1. If we check device collection properties - Client Activity & Active are little confusing and wanted to understand, how are...
  3. SCCM Device collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SCCM Device collection: in ConfigMgr Console, we have a device collection for all the active devices with membership rules SMS_R_System.Active = 1 and SMS_R_System.Client = 1. If we check device collection properties - Client Activity & Active are little confusing and wanted to understand, how are...
  4. SCCM Device collection

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Firewall not enabling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firewall not enabling: Yesterday suddenly I got a pop-up saying that my firewall was disabled so I went to check it out, going there led me to the control panel where it said that settings are not what microsoft recommends, so I clicked on the button to change but I got the error saying that it...
  6. Firewall not enabling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Firewall not enabling: Yesterday suddenly I got a pop-up saying that my firewall was disabled so I went to check it out, going there led me to the control panel where it said that settings are not what microsoft recommends, so I clicked on the button to change but I got the error saying that it...
  7. Firewall not enabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. SCCM Co-management

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SCCM Co-management: Hi, We have recently started to move all our devices to a co-managed state to leverage the additional functionality that Intune will be able to provide our organisation in terms of managing our Windows 10 devices. The move has been quite easy with very little issues,...
  9. Enable device management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enable device management: I'm doing an online class and I cannot download Teams. I need it and Jibble too. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-device-management/091c46d5-9633-4cea-b5f4-50f101557b07
  10. windows 10 firewall authorization driver missing in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 firewall authorization driver missing in device manager: Windows 10 Pro r1903 Recently recovered from failing hard disk. After data recovery (onto new hard drive), this computer could not been seen by others in the same network. I could not even ping it. Network discovery on.... the usual was checked. Then research says check...