Windows 10: Windows 10 firewall on looking to map a drive to the computer c drive.

Discus and support Windows 10 firewall on looking to map a drive to the computer c drive. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have windows 10 computers with the firewall turned of for all networks. One of the things that I am trying to find out is how to allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Michael Ellis28, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 firewall on looking to map a drive to the computer c drive.

Hello,

I have windows 10 computers with the firewall turned of for all networks. One of the things that I am trying to find out is how to allow mapping by admins. I would like to do it through group policy for all computers in the agency. Anyone know. Also if you know how to do a gpo for pinging the computer that would be great too.

:)

Michael Ellis28, Feb 26, 2019
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Reformatting the c drive

Hi,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• What the exact error message that you're getting when you try to reformat your C: drive?
    • Why do you want to reformat your your C: drive?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken to resolve the issue?
    • Did you make any significant changes to your computer prior to the issue?

We look forward to your reply.

Ramon Imp, Feb 26, 2019
  3. rboppy Win User
    I need to map a drive to the D: drive on another computer

Still not completely clear, but it doesn't matter to me, I'll hopefully never have to use it.

But I still want to map a drive letter to the D: drive on JIMSPUTER, since the error is not correct, as I understand it, what's next?

rboppy, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Windows 10 firewall on looking to map a drive to the computer c drive.

C: drive

Hi Viva,

If you recently made some changes on your machine and needs to access
    C: drive
    , you can do it by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + E.
    • On the left pane, click This PC. It will show you list of different folders. For
      C: drive, it may look like this.

Windows 10 firewall on looking to map a drive to the computer c drive. 26098bd9-c4a9-4b92-b7a6-d437f0a281ea.jpg

If you have further queries, feel free to reply to this post.

Amylove Loy, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 firewall on looking to map a drive to the computer c drive.

1. Windows 10 firewall on looking to map a drive to the computer c drive. - Similar Threads - firewall looking map

2. mapping a drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mapping a drive: Hello, I need to map a drive for a public computer, The account on this computer does not have access to the drive. however, whoever uses the computer and double click the drive icon must enter their credentials every time. Thank you...
  3. mapping a drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mapping a drive: Hello, I need to map a drive for a public computer, The account on this computer does not have access to the drive. however, whoever uses the computer and double click the drive icon must enter their credentials every time. Thank you...
  4. Mapped Drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mapped Drive: Hi! I am trying to connect my Primary Windows 10 PC to my other Windows 10 PC. Windows is throwing this error when I try to connect to the primary PC. I've tried the primary username the secondary user name and added a separate user on the primary with another Outlook...
  5. Strange looking drive letter in Windows Firewall

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange looking drive letter in Windows Firewall: I recently replaced my old SSD drive with a bigger one to get some well-needed extra space. I used a program called AOMEI Backupper for the task. It all went well but one thing I noticed afterwards is how I've had to allow applications residing on one of the partitions of...
  6. mapping/mapped drives

mapping/mapped drives: I have a Windows 10 Pro fully updated computer that has three folders on a second drive not the boot drive. I created three usernames/passwords on this computer and gave rights to each user for each folder. When I go to any one of the computers 8-10 on the network workgroup I...
  7. mapping drives

mapping drives: a mapped fileon a nas does not appear in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mapping-drives/3a64c372-5ac3-48ff-a979-859635f00820"
  8. Mapped Drive

Mapped Drive: Hello, I have two mapped network drives, one is 1 tb, the other is 10tb. The issue is that when I go into This PC in the file explorer, windows shows that they have 87.7mb free of 92.9mb. This is true for all drives mapped, no matter the size or what is on them. This...
  9. Map network drive not working in windows 10 solution

Map network drive not working in windows 10 solution: I have done the solution of windows 10. download MediaCreationTool1809 from windows website and install it after that restart your system and make sure your firewall is on condition.
  10. map drive

map drive: Desktop win 10 updates all done. My dlink DIR880L router has two WD usb drives attached. I need to map these drives. On file explorer- This PC the router shows but not the drives. A double click on the router gives me four folders, one is browse folders that will open to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firewall map drive

2. map driver windows 10 firewall setting