Windows 10: Windows 10 Firewire drivers

Discus and support Windows 10 Firewire drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Trying to find Windows 10 Firewire drivers. I can't understand why this isn't just a simple request. Instead of being directed to old threads that are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RichardFerrar, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Firewire drivers

Trying to find Windows 10 Firewire drivers. I can't understand why this isn't just a simple request. Instead of being directed to old threads that are defunct, why not, when I ask for Windows 10 Firewire drivers, either tell me that they are not available or give me an active link to drivers. Seems like it would be a lot simpler than surfing hither, tither & yon for an hour before giving up trying to install a card reader. I give up...

:)

RichardFerrar, Mar 28, 2019
  2. cheebers Win User

1394a Firewire drivers for Windows 10

I have a Siig too an 800 3 port pcie in particular. i was having intermittent sound issues and thought it was my audio interface but soon found it was the firewire drivers. i updated to the latest drivers and lost sound completely.

cut a long story short i went to device manager after updating three times just to be sure, and saw the siig 1394 controller at the top of the list labelled as a bus controller, i just thought it was odd and not where it normally sits in the list, so i right
    clicked it and clicked update drivers, it prompted me to choose from where so i'd pretty much given up by now and clicked from the web. then a little bar came up filled up and up popped my profire (firewire device)

might not be that helpful but i thought id chip in since i had this page open when i stumbled upon the solution.

cheebers, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

Windows 10 Firewire drivers

1394 (Firewire) Driver

After some consideration, I'm still at a loss to what the driver really is. In Win 7 there were 3 Firewire drivers listed. One was labeled Legacy the others were not. Windows did not install the Legacy driver by default, it had to be manually selected and installed. I don't remember the dates on them so I can't say what this driver really is. Not trying to be cantankerous, just trying to find out which one this really is (maybe no documentation available that really says what it is).

fireberd, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Firewire drivers

1. Windows 10 Firewire drivers - Similar Threads - Firewire drivers

2. how do I install firewire drivers on Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I install firewire drivers on Windows 11 Pro: i have an old Sony DCR-TRV25E and I want to transfer some footage onto my Windows 11 Pro computer so far, I cannot get the computer top recognise the camcorder, my guess is this is due to not having firewire drivers on my computer I have tried a USB connection but this did...
  3. how do I install firewire drivers on Windows 11 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I install firewire drivers on Windows 11 Pro: i have an old Sony DCR-TRV25E and I want to transfer some footage onto my Windows 11 Pro computer so far, I cannot get the computer top recognise the camcorder, my guess is this is due to not having firewire drivers on my computer I have tried a USB connection but this did...
  4. Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update: Hi,I recently purchased a FireWire PCI Card. I followed all the stipes form the site below.https://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/Firewire-1.htmUnfortunately, Whenever I try to update the driver to the Legacy Driver, windows 10 crashes and spits out the error code...
  5. Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update

Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update: Hi,I recently purchased a FireWire PCI Card. I followed all the stipes form the site below.https://www.studio1productions.com/Articles/Firewire-1.htmUnfortunately, Whenever I try to update the driver to the Legacy Driver, windows 10 crashes and spits out the error code...
  6. Windows 10 Crashing after FireWire Legacy Driver Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PCI-E 1394A FireWire Card driver update crashes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PCI-E 1394A FireWire Card driver update crashes Windows 10: I recently bought a StarTech PCI-E 1394A FireWire Card and did the installation with no problem. I downloaded the driver from StarTech website and followed the instructions. When asked to update the driver from specific folder and select the file '1394 OHCI Compliant Host...
  8. PCI-E 1394A FireWire Card driver update crashes Windows 10

PCI-E 1394A FireWire Card driver update crashes Windows 10: I recently bought a StarTech PCI-E 1394A FireWire Card and did the installation with no problem. I downloaded the driver from StarTech website and followed the instructions. When asked to update the driver from specific folder and select the file '1394 OHCI Compliant Host...
  9. PCI-E 1394A FireWire Card driver update crashes Windows 10

10. Windows 10 usb and firewire audio drivers problem

Windows 10 usb and firewire audio drivers problem: HelloOn my old pc with windows 10 there was any problem with my audio devices. On the new system also with windows 10, the audio drivers on both usb and firewire audio interfaces have major problems .The firewire device isn't working at all , whereas the usb device is working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. firewire i windows 10 problem

2. windows 10 1394 legacy driver download

3. ieee1394 missing from device manager windows 10

4. firewire legacy driver install windows 10 1909,
  5. how to install firewire legacy drivers,
  6. ieee 1394 windows 10,
  7. 1394 legacy driver windows 10,
  8. windows 10 1803 firewire driver problem,
  9. windows 10 firewire drivers latest,
  10. driver firewire windows 10,
  11. FireWire windows phone,