Windows 10: Windows 10 - First day of the week

Discus and support Windows 10 - First day of the week in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been using Windows 10 on my PC a Dell XPS 15 for the last 5 years or so.About a month ago I don't know exactly when, otherwise I'd do a system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OmerWasserman, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM.

1. Windows 10 - First day of the week

I have been using Windows 10 on my PC a Dell XPS 15 for the last 5 years or so.About a month ago I don't know exactly when, otherwise I'd do a system restore, a new problem started happening: Windows keeps changing my calendar's first day of the week to "Monday" by itself. Every time I see it, I change it to "Sunday" In my country, the first day of the week is Sunday and after a while I don't use the calendar very often so I don't know how much time it takes it's Monday again..I have searched online but found nothing of this sort.Please help me figure this out because It bothers me a l

:)

OmerWasserman, May 4, 2021 at 11:52 AM
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 - First day of the week

Thema:

Windows 10 - First day of the week

1. Windows 10 - First day of the week - Similar Threads - week

2. 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why?: 0x80070643 error, no issues for years, now getting this about once per week, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/0x80070643-error-no-issues-for-years-now-getting/ffcf9360-6f33-4d9a-ac88-9a0594f6e3d4
  3. What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What day of the week are 20H2 Restore Points auto-created?: I like to do System Disk Cleanup (old restore points too), After an empty... Restore Point is created, so Win is no longer keeping track of system changes. In old Win 7- I seem to recall it was on every Tuesday after 1hr of No activity...? What day of the week, and what are...
  4. Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Haven't used gaming machine for a couple of weeks - BSOD?: Hi, I've been using my gaming machine very infrequently lately for personal reasons. The last few days I've been experiencing BSOD numerous times a day. Windows version no 10.0 19041 Build 19041 The BSOD file states: ================================================== Filename...
  5. over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    over two weeks, still getting Blue Screen KB5001330: After two weeks or more, trying everything I can find to do, I am still getting the blue screen. I've uninstalled KB5001330, paused updates. I check, there is no memory.dmp files, can't seem to get computer to create any. Will there be a fix for this? I've backed up...
  6. I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was hacked last week and this week my husbands account was hacked . How do we get these...: Scammers sent emails to all of contacts asking" Will you do me a favor?" When our contact replies to the scammers they are sent a request for gift cards to be sent a Gmail account. !. How do we get rid of these guys forever?2. How do we send an email to all of our...
  7. Windows 10 Mail not picking up mail for over a week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Mail not picking up mail for over a week: I get the mail on my phone, but not on my laptop. It has worked fine until just recently. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-not-picking-up-mail-for-over-a/6c71eaac-24bd-4ad5-befe-103d279473e0
  8. My 2 week old computer promised with a 10.5 hour battery life now only has a 2 hour battery...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My 2 week old computer promised with a 10.5 hour battery life now only has a 2 hour battery...: 2 weeks ago I bought a computer which is supposed to have 10.5 hours of battery life directly from office works, but now after only around 20 hours of use the battery life has plummeted to around 2 hours 2.5 if I'm lucky. I ran a test and when running low demand appliances...
  9. Video not working this past week.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video not working this past week.: Video Editor has worked fine for me until this week. Now I can't add any new jpeg or mp4 to a new video. I get the message These files have properties that can't be read, so we couldn't add them. I can still add older jpeg and mp4 but nothing new pictures that I have taken...
  10. A several weeks ago I no longer see my users subdirectory on my d drive in various...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A several weeks ago I no longer see my users subdirectory on my d drive in various...: I'm logged into my computer as a user, and see my subdirectory under the C:\user directory, but more and more I no longer see the same named directory under the D:\users directory. This first started back in January in various programs, but I could see my user directory with...