Windows 10: Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space

Discus and support Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just finally got my new PC working and am trying to download windows 10, i get to when it says i need to select a disk to download it to. But the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AgressivePity, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space

I just finally got my new PC working and am trying to download windows 10, i get to when it says i need to select a disk to download it to. But the only option is disk 0 saying that it has 0.0MB of space both free and available, I've tried to clean the disk using the terminal, ive tried unplugging my HDD and plugging it into different slots, but nothing i do seems to solve the problem, is there anything i can do other than just buying a new HDD?

:)

AgressivePity, Dec 31, 2019
  2. Kjwells94 Win User

Installing Windows 10 - no space in disk 0

It's possible that I phrased something in a weird way - I put screenshots of the issue in a reply to another comment here.

I followed your steps, but I'm not able to get through step 3. No partitions are showing, and the "unallocated space" is showing as having 0 mb.

Kjwells94, Dec 31, 2019
  3. windows explorer reads disk d: used space=0, free space=0, capacity=0

Was running check disk in windows 7 ultimate on Gallifrey D: checking both options automatically fix errors and attempt recovery of bad sectors. Computer froze so hit cancel. Windows Explorer now reads Local disk D: (not Gallifrey) used space=0, free space=0,
    capacity=0. DiskGenius still reads the disk as Gallifrey NTFS Active 931.GB and reads all files, although some file sizes are in red. I don't know how to recover the files and I am unfamiliar with DiskGenius. Help please!

Izzyreally, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space

I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space [​IMG]

Hello I try to install windows on my laptop but him can not read the hdd, I try to clean the hdd, but nothing, I go in to the cmd and type Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space :Diskpart and disk list, the device is showing me only the USB with windows and disk 0, I try again to clean disk 0
    and nothing is showing me Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space :Disk 0 Size 0 Free 0.

Cand I get some help, please!

EduardBadea, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space

1. Windows 10 First Install disk 0 0.0MB of space - Similar Threads - Install disk 0MB

2. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  3. Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk 0 and disk 1 storage space issue: HiAny suggestions on what i can do to rectify storage space issues on this setup would be greatly appreciated. I have all my photos files personal docs etc on disc 1 D: but disc 0 C:is still maxed out....
  4. unallocated space on disk 0

unallocated space on disk 0: i have windows and everything on disk 0 6tb but i saw it was getting full so i got a 4tb disk for backup. then i see that disk 0 s only using 2tb while the rest is unallocated. tried to extend volume gives error only first 2tb are usable on large mbr disks. conot create...
  5. unallocated space on disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unallocated space on disk 0: i have windows and everything on disk 0 6tb but i saw it was getting full so i got a 4tb disk for backup. then i see that disk 0 s only using 2tb while the rest is unallocated. tried to extend volume gives error only first 2tb are usable on large mbr disks. conot create...
  6. unallocated space on disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. unallocated space in disk 0

unallocated space in disk 0: I am unable to extend the unallocated space on my laptop. it is not showing me the extended volume option in my laptop how should I get back my memory https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unallocated-space-in-disk-0/a9298434-5f4f-426e-b08b-9739e261b019
  8. Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install, drive 0 unallocated space 0 MB: Hi, My HP laptop hdd died. This HP laptop came with windows 10 64 bit, and is activated by the motherboard. I replaced this hdd by another one. This drive is not damaged at all, checked many ways, and the Bios/uefi detect it. I tried to install an os with Windows 8.1 usb and...
  9. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb: I'm gonna start from the beginning, I wanted to set up dual booting with windows 10 which i already had and with linux. Somewhere along the line it messed up and partioned my hard drive replacing windows 10 with linux. I then tried to reinstall windows 10 off of a USB that...
  10. Installing Windows 10 - no space in disk 0

Installing Windows 10 - no space in disk 0: I am trying to work my way through the installation for Windows 10 through a USB. I get through the first couple steps in the process, and then end up stuck in the "Where do you want to install Windows?" screen. I see Drive 0 Unallocated Space.. total size 0.0 MB, free...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 disk 0mb