Windows 10: Windows 10 first user setup.

Discus and support Windows 10 first user setup. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just received a new Dell desktop with Window 10 Pro. As the first user and going through the initial setup I can't get past the birth date entry to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lou Cristiano, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 first user setup.

I just received a new Dell desktop with Window 10 Pro. As the first user and going through the initial setup I can't get past the birth date entry to continue the setup. The setup will not accept any birth date I enter and as a result I cannot continue. Don't know what to do. Need help! Thanks!

:)

Lou Cristiano, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Windows 10 first user setup.

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 first user setup.

1. Windows 10 first user setup. - Similar Threads - user setup

2. Is Windows Lying to my users? - Disable Windows Hello setup prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Windows Lying to my users? - Disable Windows Hello setup prompt: Every time our users log into their W11 Pro system they are prompted to configure Windows Hello saying "Your Organization requires you to configure login with face recognition, fingerprint or PIN" .I have two problems with this:1. We have disabled Entra security defaults2. In...
  3. Is Windows Lying to my users? - Disable Windows Hello setup prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Windows Lying to my users? - Disable Windows Hello setup prompt: Every time our users log into their W11 Pro system they are prompted to configure Windows Hello saying "Your Organization requires you to configure login with face recognition, fingerprint or PIN" .I have two problems with this:1. We have disabled Entra security defaults2. In...
  4. High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...: I work with a company that has a high turnover rate. I keep rebuilding these computers and installing all the software over and over again. Is there a way to do this so that I can just add a new user to the windows system and they have access to all of the pre-loaded software...
  5. High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...

High turnover office - I need a solution to create a new user with the exact same setup as...: I work with a company that has a high turnover rate. I keep rebuilding these computers and installing all the software over and over again. Is there a way to do this so that I can just add a new user to the windows system and they have access to all of the pre-loaded software...
  6. Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?: When installing a network printer, should it be installed using the administrator account or a user account?Any suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-installation-admin-or-user-account-for/738cc606-6f52-4897-b685-8e5f3d7bacaf
  7. Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?

Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?: When installing a network printer, should it be installed using the administrator account or a user account?Any suggestions?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-installation-admin-or-user-account-for/738cc606-6f52-4897-b685-8e5f3d7bacaf
  8. Printer Installation: Admin or User Account for Server Setup?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Windows 11 has completely messed up some of my users file explorer setups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 has completely messed up some of my users file explorer setups: We had some mandatory training for a new system we are rolling out. They login with their credentials on the training computer. We get through training. Now, back at their desks, they go to open file explorer and ALL of their pinned quick access folders are gone. Couldn't...
  10. Windows 11 has completely messed up some of my users file explorer setups

Windows 11 has completely messed up some of my users file explorer setups: We had some mandatory training for a new system we are rolling out. They login with their credentials on the training computer. We get through training. Now, back at their desks, they go to open file explorer and ALL of their pinned quick access folders are gone. Couldn't...