Windows 10: Windows 10 fix

Discus and support Windows 10 fix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Every Time I start my computer I get an error saying:[ATTACH] yeah and I'm trying to fix this When I try to reset my pc I cant I need to fix this! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdenGamer1, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 fix

Every Time I start my computer I get an error saying: Windows 10 fix 7a7596c5-1178-41f7-aa65-a69e5a36bf56?upload=true.png yeah and I'm trying to fix this

When I try to reset my pc I cant

I need to fix this!

I hid the program because you don't need to know about the program (sorry)

:)

EdenGamer1, Jul 22, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 fix

Delta6326, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 fix

1. Windows 10 fix - Similar Threads - fix

2. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  3. Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are ther any fixes toward the Solidworks PDM Adress bar that freezes at the location of the...: After the last update of 23 April 2024, I realized that I could not see my address bar path while in File Vault.When I browse normally, it works fine.For example, it should show the following: "This PC > Solidworks V: > PDM > Library..."But it Only Shows the following: This...
  4. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  5. How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?

How can I fix static from my type-c earphones mic?: I bought a new type-c earphones and after connecting it to my laptop, the speakers are good but the mic are full of static and BG noise. I connected it to my phone to check if my earphone's at fault but the quality is krisp. So I thought maybe the type-c plug in my laptop is...
  6. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  7. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.: Please help, I had a trojan file and I dont know which file it is so I decided to reset everything and remove my files Without reinstalling windows and now it takes me to this hello there page where I can customize my pc like keyboard layout, time zone and when i click next...
  8. How do I fix my pc from this loop after resetting.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...: I bought a new laptop a few years back. It ran fine for about a month until the 20H1 update. Then the laptop was essentially unusable. My desktop, similarly spec'd except with a more powerful GPU, faired better until 21H1. Then it too slowed to a halt. Even with real-time...
  10. Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is there still no fix to the obvious, and after 3 years, seemingly intentional PC slowdown...: I bought a new laptop a few years back. It ran fine for about a month until the 20H1 update. Then the laptop was essentially unusable. My desktop, similarly spec'd except with a more powerful GPU, faired better until 21H1. Then it too slowed to a halt. Even with real-time...