Windows 10: Windows 10 Flash update problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Flash update problem in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Since I got the latest Windows 10 Adobe Flash update (KB4049179) I can not download files like PDF, CSV, or QXf. If I uninstall the Flash update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CoastalJack, Nov 2, 2017.

1. Windows 10 Flash update problem

Since I got the latest Windows 10 Adobe Flash update (KB4049179) I can not download files like PDF, CSV, or QXf. If I uninstall the Flash update everything works. Does anyone else have this problem ? I have the latest Windows 10 update (1709) install.

:)

CoastalJack, Nov 2, 2017

2. windows 10 update problem

I just buy new dell laptop core intel i3 -7100u processer. All software installed but stopped in updating windows 10 when it started. How can I solve this problem ?

Regards

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

window 10 update problem, Nov 2, 2017
  3. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Nov 2, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Windows 10 Flash update problem

It's not the latest any more. KB4049179 was issued on 17th October, there's a new on out now dated 1st November, https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ovember-1-2017

I have been able to download .csv and .pdf in 1709 both before with the old KB4049179 Flash update and after getting the new KB4051613 one.

Bree, Nov 2, 2017
  5. Thank you Bree !!!! The Latest Adobe Flash update seems to have fixed my problem.

CoastalJack, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Flash update problem

1. Windows 10 Flash update problem - Similar Threads - Flash update problem

2. Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.: Hello, I need help. I have the problem shown in the pictures. I can't use the USB flash drive also tried plugging in another port but same problem. I have used another USB flash drive but still have the same problem. DVD and CD have the same problem.Thank you for your...
  3. Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.: Hello, I need help. I have the problem shown in the pictures. I can't use the USB flash drive also tried plugging in another port but same problem. I have used another USB flash drive but still have the same problem. DVD and CD have the same problem.Thank you for your...
  4. Windows 10, USB Flash Drive Problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 flash Drive Booting problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 flash Drive Booting problem: I'm getting this error while downloading windows 10 for Bootable Flash driveerror code: 0x80070456 0xA001BWindows 10 ISO file downloading cancel many times what should I to fix this error....
  6. Windows 10 flash Drive Booting problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 flash Drive Booting problem: I'm getting this error while downloading windows 10 for Bootable Flash driveerror code: 0x80070456 0xA001BWindows 10 ISO file downloading cancel many times what should I to fix this error....
  7. Windows 10 flash Drive Booting problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Surface - drive flashing flashing problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface - drive flashing flashing problems: I'm having some issues with BalenaEtcher. Every time I try to flash a Raspberry Pi OS image, my computer crashes - When I re-insert the disk, my computer crashes AGAIN. Why is this happening? Here are the minidump files......
  9. Windows 10 black flashing/flickering problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black flashing/flickering problem: Hello, for the past 2 or 3 months i've been having a really frustrating problem with my screen flashing or flickering black and then pausing a thing that's in fullscreen. There are two examples of what i'm meaning: Video 1 0:05, 0:025, Youtube video Video 2 Warthunder...
  10. flash problem

in Windows 10 Support
    flash problem: anyone experiencing problems with flash player while using chrome? ie works no problem have tried to disable the inbuilt flash player in chrome, go to get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and nothing displays 3698