Windows 10: Windows 10 Foile Explorer showing arrows pon all foplders indicating sub-folders.

Discus and support Windows 10 Foile Explorer showing arrows pon all foplders indicating sub-folders. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; File Explorer shows arrows, indicating sub-folder(s) below, on all folders even thoae without sub-folders until I click on them individually, then the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Neal S, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Neal S Win User

Windows 10 Foile Explorer showing arrows pon all foplders indicating sub-folders.

File Explorer shows arrows, indicating sub-folder(s) below, on all folders even thoae without sub-folders until I click on them individually, then the arrow goes away. Running Windows 10 on a brand new Surface Pro 6.

:)

Neal S, Dec 13, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 13, 2018
  3. rafg431 Win User
    Photos direction arrows not showing

When I open a photo directly from a sub-folder within my Pictures folder in File Explorer (automatically defaults to the Photos App), I cannot progress through the sub-folder as the left and right direction arrows are not showing. This means that I have
    to "revert" to File Explorer to see the next picture. Why don't the arrows show on the screen?

rafg431, Dec 13, 2018
  4. sourusoff Win User

Windows 10 Foile Explorer showing arrows pon all foplders indicating sub-folders.

Not able to open sub-folders from navigation pane in File explorer.

Original title: sub-arrows in file explorer have disappeared

How do I get back the sub-folder arrows in File Explorer?

sourusoff, Dec 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Foile Explorer showing arrows pon all foplders indicating sub-folders. - Similar Threads - Foile Explorer showing

2. How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...: I have an external drive folder of pictures and videos set in Windows Explorer to be in Extra Large view, but sub-folders are in Details view. Rather than clicking into each sub-folder some go many levels deep and choosing this for each one, I want all of them to be in that...
  3. How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...: I have an external drive folder of pictures and videos set in Windows Explorer to be in Extra Large view, but sub-folders are in Details view. Rather than clicking into each sub-folder some go many levels deep and choosing this for each one, I want all of them to be in that...
  4. How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 10 file explorer: show all files from all sub folders in one window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 file explorer: show all files from all sub folders in one window?: So I'm trying to set a massive desktop backgrounds slideshow from media I have all over my PC but I've centralized it all via shortcuts to a single folder. In that folder I try searching "." so I'll get results showing all file types (png, jpg, etc.). Problem is instead of...
  6. I want to show sub-folder documents in file explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to show sub-folder documents in file explorer: I am setting up libraries in Windows 10 version 1909. In Windows 7 I had 4 top-level folder locations in my Documents library, most have subfolders. When I view my Document library in Windows 7 File Explorer, I display using Detail view, grouped and sorted by modified date....
  7. Windows 10 - Background Slideshow - Not showing sub-folder Photos

Windows 10 - Background Slideshow - Not showing sub-folder Photos: Most everyone who has photos organizes them in sub-folders under the "Pictures" folder. In Windows 7, you could set the Background Slideshow to the "Pictures" folder and it would randomly show photos from any/all sub-folders included under the "Pictures" folder. Now in...
  8. Explorer attribute that shows when files in a sub-folder are modified

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer attribute that shows when files in a sub-folder are modified: The "date modified" attribute only updates when a file in the root of a folder is modified. But it does not update if a file in a sub-folder is modified. Is there an attribute that will show when the contents of sub-folders are modified? 119355
  9. Why are all my sub folders showing empty

Why are all my sub folders showing empty: Why are all my sub folders showing empty, I need a proper answer, as all my items are in these folders I really need to get them back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/why-are-all-my-sub-folders-showing-empty/a90c7ef5-ec57-4965-8980-0f98742be897
  10. Setting folder and sub-folders properties in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting folder and sub-folders properties in file explorer: Hello, In the file explorer I have folders with pictures, music and videos. Each type is stores in a separate main folder and under it subfolders. In the main folder properties I customize it what columns I want to see, then I click to set the same to all subfolders, click...