Windows 10: Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456'

Discus and support Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456' in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know how this has happened, what is going on and how It can be fixed?Windows 10 home. When I'm in a folder and press 'alt' 'F S H V 123456'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xeys X, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Xeys X Win User

Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456'

Does anyone know how this has happened, what is going on and how It can be fixed?Windows 10 home. When I'm in a folder and press 'alt' 'F S H V 123456' appears under the menu items on top left of folder instead of what should appear. I can't remember what or if anything changed before it started.Screenshot included.

:)

Xeys X, Sep 22, 2022
  2. dalchina Win User

Strange anomaly with Properties on Windows folder?

Definitely odd: Wiztree vs explorer

Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456' [​IMG]

dalchina, Sep 22, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Strange anomaly with Properties on Windows folder?

Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456' [​IMG]

Notice that Xyplorer gets it right.

(Yes, it can show folder sizes in the pane, fairly quickly, as it uses the MFT)

dalchina, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456' - Similar Threads - folder alt button

2. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  3. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  4. Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456'

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456': Does anyone know how this has happened, what is going on and how It can be fixed? Windows 10 home. When I'm in a folder and press 'alt' 'F S H V 123456' appears under the menu items on top left of folder instead of what should appear. I can't remember what or if anything...
  5. Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 folder alt button anomaly strange behaviour 'F S H V 123456': Does anyone know how this has happened, what is going on and how It can be fixed?Windows 10 home. When I'm in a folder and press 'alt' 'F S H V 123456' appears under the menu items on top left of folder instead of what should appear. I can't remember what or if anything...
  6. Strange behaviour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Strange behaviour: I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I have a very strange thing happening with my computer. My monitor will just all of a sudden go black, then a message saying "no signal". My computer does no power down or restart, but at the same time I can do nothing with...
  7. Windows 10 strange behaviour: Virus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 strange behaviour: Virus?: Good morning, Since yesterday my computer acts more and more strangely: - When a video is put in fullscreen either in a browser, like Youtube, or on the desktop, like VLC, it automatically sets back to normal screen after a random period of time; - At some points, it is...
  8. windows 10 1903 strange behaviour

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows 10 1903 strange behaviour: Hi, This week my windows 10 behave strangely On my main laptop windows 10 all the sudden shutdown it self. - I check event viewer nothing out of ordinary, on application, security, setup and system - I download process explorer, nothing out of ordinary no strange...
  9. Strange apps and behaviour with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Strange apps and behaviour with Windows 10: I'm not the best with the english language but I'll try my best to explain whats happening. Since december (last year) I've been noticed some strange things with my Windows in general and, also, some bizarre activations... The biggest doubt: is my Windows 10 being hacked...
  10. Strange anomaly with Properties on Windows folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange anomaly with Properties on Windows folder?: I've noticed something strange on one of my w10 Home systems runjning 17763.316. When I right click the Windows folder to check properties, it shows under 3gb of data with around 15,000 files. When I drill down and select all and return properties that way, I get what I...