Windows 10: Windows 10 folder keeps opening during bootup

Discus and support Windows 10 folder keeps opening during bootup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10 Pro The "Media" folder opens up automatically on my desktop during every single bootup. Anyone know how to stop this from happening?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JRT10, Jun 2, 2020.

1. JRT10 Win User

Windows 10 folder keeps opening during bootup

Windows 10 Pro

The "Media" folder opens up automatically on my desktop during every single bootup.

Anyone know how to stop this from happening?

Note* This is not the media player folder. This title of this folder is simply "Media".
    This folder contains windows sounds.

:)

JRT10, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 2, 2020
  3. gasolin Win User
    winstore.mobile.exe keep opening by itself in windows 10

winstore.mobile.exe opens by itself in windows 10 64 bit, how do i delete winstore.mobile.exe or keep it from aut opening and stay minimized in my taskbar?

gasolin, Jun 2, 2020
  4. KomouPoji Win User

Whenever I open a folder, it opens in new window (Windows 10)

Hi Pratyaksh,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• What changes have you make in the folder options?

• Is the error specific to a folder?
    I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it help.

• Open file explorer, click on view and select options.

• Double-click on options, in the general tab click on Open each folder in the same Window.

• Click apply and ok.
    I hope the information is helpful and if you need any other assistance on Windows, we’ll be glad to assists you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 folder keeps opening during bootup - Similar Threads - folder keeps opening

2. laptop showing gibberish language during bootup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop showing gibberish language during bootup: I have an issue with my laptop So one day I was watching a movie on my laptop my screen blacked outAnd it showed this windows error when I turned it on again and i couldn't fix this windows error so after few days i turn it back on it this media test failure check cable ok...
  3. My screen crashes or freezes during bootup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen crashes or freezes during bootup: Hello this problem is from a week and I cannot use my pc I think it’s a graphics driver issue but I cannot get to safe mode to do anythingHere is a example :https://streamable.com/26sy8j...
  4. Which folders does Windows 10 keep during a reinstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which folders does Windows 10 keep during a reinstall?: I would like to reinstall my system, but I'd rather avoid backing up things I don't need to. I have one HDD with a ~300GB C:\ and a ~600GB D:\ partition. My programs and documents are generally on C:\ while I keep most of my downloads and video games on D:\. Could someone...
  5. Windows 10 keeps freezing during searching and opening OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 keeps freezing during searching and opening OneDrive: So, about 2 months ago, I formatted my main drive and installed Windows 10. I was facing issues with files on Windows 7. Over a year ago, I actually had Windows 10 on a different PC. I had a small amount of OneDrive storage, but didn't mind since I never really used it....
  6. windows 10 bootup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 bootup: Help -- last night my system did an update and after the update i type in my password in the user -- and it does not recognized the user. that is the only user account i have, I do have another back up hard drive ( image from 0ne yer ago) that I can boot up with and log in....
  7. Keyboard dead during bootup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard dead during bootup: I'm trying to replace my old Dell keyboard with a G.Skill Ripjaws gaming keyboard. Unfortunately, it only works after the system boots up, which means I can't use function keys at bootup. I've written to G.Skill already. But just in case this problem is not a glitch in...
  8. Black screen and WAIT during bootup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen and WAIT during bootup: For two years I have had three hard drives installed. One small one went bad and at bootup I would get that information with "Press F1 to resume" which I would do and then windows would load. I upgraded to windows 10 from 7 three weeks ago, same message, and no problem, as it...
  9. black screen during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen during bootup: During boot up I get a black screen for about 1 min then the login for my account. I notice a lot of hard drive activity during the black screen. I'm using amd-catalyst-15.10beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-oct12.exe (latest one). Win 10 works fine except for the black screen....
  10. Windows 10 stuck on spinning dots during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on spinning dots during bootup: I upgraded Alienware Aurora Windows 7 to Windows 10 and everything was going fine. Then one day my computer restarted by itself (I didn't see but I assume it was installing an update) and afterwards it will not boot up. Every time I try to boot I see the Alienware screen,...