Windows 10: Windows 10 Folder Size

Discus and support Windows 10 Folder Size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When any of you right click on the Windows folder, what size is yours as I get 91.8GB... Can't believe how big this OS is and that's only the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Folder Size

Hi,

When any of you right click on the Windows folder, what size is yours as I get 91.8GB... Can't believe how big this OS is and that's only the Windows Folder...

UPDATE - It looks like the folder Windows/Logs is the problem it's over 70GB... The problem is the Service "Delivery Optimization" to which I disabled it and the Windows folder is much smaller...

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jul 2, 2015
  2. Twoboxer2 Win User

How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

In Windows 10:

- Open File Explorer

- Right click on the target folder

- Select "Properties" from the context menu

The General tab will display and show the Size, Size on Disk, and the Number of Files & Folders within the target folder.

Twoboxer2, Jul 2, 2015
  3. WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION FILES DOWNLOADED BUT NO NOTIFICATION

Yesterday I noticed the hidden windows bt folder on my pc and its size was continously increasing after my pc got connected to the internet. I know that its the hidden folder for windows 10 installation. i was from time to time checking the folder to see
    that whether its downloading or not. During the night it stopped increasing its size and after that didnt even used my internet data.I think its finished downloading but i am not getting the notification of windows 10 on my pc. What should i do? the folders
    size is 6.01 GB and size on disk is 4.44 GB.

arvindtiwari_759, Jul 2, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Windows 10 Folder Size

File sizes via WinDirStat of my 10162 installation (Windows.old deleted).

Windows 10 Folder Size [​IMG]

rmonroe36, Jul 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Folder Size

1. Windows 10 Folder Size - Similar Threads - Folder Size

2. 1809 Updt, WIN10 PRO, as before 1803, Folder Properties, Folder Size problem continues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    1809 Updt, WIN10 PRO, as before 1803, Folder Properties, Folder Size problem continues.: 1809 Update, WIN 10 PRO, as before 1803, Folder Properties, Folder Size problem continues. Only reliable results from MS Folder Copy, MS Folder Delete and Mark Russinovich, du64. Since 21 Nov 2018 tested on all my Backup Drives, 50 GB to ...1.78 GB e.g. giving me 958 GB....
  3. Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019): Hi folks Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019. Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too...
  4. Changing Defult Folder/File Display Size on entire computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing Defult Folder/File Display Size on entire computer: I am unable to discover a way to do this in Windows 1.0. I have been able to do the with absurd ease in every earlier version of Windows. What is wrong with this version??? I found an earlier post about this very problem but the solution given does not seem to be possible at...
  5. How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane: Under Windows 10 build 1803. I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so. Will someone please...
  6. Incorrect folder size reported in windows 10 pro 1809 October update

Incorrect folder size reported in windows 10 pro 1809 October update: I was getting incorrect files and folders sizes in windows 10 october update 1803, but now i switched to windows 10 update 1809 and again getting the same problem. Windows 10 is not able to read the sizes of subfolders. I have a file which is of more than 100 GB, but...
  7. Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reduce the size of the WinSxS folder: Good morning, In Windows 10 Home in partition C in the Windows folder there is a folder named WinSxS where it has many files. Please be nice to tell me how I could reduce the space (size) of this folder. Wait for response! A good day!...
  8. Folder properties size fluctuating and inaccurate.

Folder properties size fluctuating and inaccurate.: Folder properties sometimes gives accurate size and count but mostly just one of the internal folders and sometimes impossible readings like 45TB for a 17gb folder. This problem first occurred on a new Seagate Expansion Drive then on data transferred back to my main...
  9. Size of windows 10 folder is 75 GB??

Size of windows 10 folder is 75 GB??: My windows 10 folder seems to have been getting out of control in the last year. It went from around 50 GB at the beginning of the year to 75/69 GB at time of posting. Windows keep trying to update and wants more space to do so, then it tries to download smaller updates,...
  10. Size of windows 10 folder.

Size of windows 10 folder.: My windows 10 folder seems to have been getting out of control in the last year. It went from around 50 GB at the beginning of the year to 75/69 GB at time of posting. Windows keep trying to update and wants more space to do so, then it tries to download smaller updates,...