Windows 10: Windows 10 Folder Size

Discus and support Windows 10 Folder Size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When any of you right click on the Windows folder, what size is yours as I get 91.8GB... Can't believe how big this OS is and that's only the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Folder Size

Hi,

When any of you right click on the Windows folder, what size is yours as I get 91.8GB... Can't believe how big this OS is and that's only the Windows Folder...

UPDATE - It looks like the folder Windows/Logs is the problem it's over 70GB... The problem is the Service "Delivery Optimization" to which I disabled it and the Windows folder is much smaller...

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jul 2, 2015
  2. Twoboxer2 Win User

How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

In Windows 10:

- Open File Explorer

- Right click on the target folder

- Select "Properties" from the context menu

The General tab will display and show the Size, Size on Disk, and the Number of Files & Folders within the target folder.

Twoboxer2, Jul 2, 2015
  3. WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION FILES DOWNLOADED BUT NO NOTIFICATION

Yesterday I noticed the hidden windows bt folder on my pc and its size was continously increasing after my pc got connected to the internet. I know that its the hidden folder for windows 10 installation. i was from time to time checking the folder to see
    that whether its downloading or not. During the night it stopped increasing its size and after that didnt even used my internet data.I think its finished downloading but i am not getting the notification of windows 10 on my pc. What should i do? the folders
    size is 6.01 GB and size on disk is 4.44 GB.

arvindtiwari_759, Jul 2, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Windows 10 Folder Size

File sizes via WinDirStat of my 10162 installation (Windows.old deleted).

Windows 10 Folder Size [​IMG]

rmonroe36, Jul 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Folder Size

1. Windows 10 Folder Size - Similar Threads - Folder Size

2. Folder size in disk properties and folder properties

in Windows 10 Support
    Folder size in disk properties and folder properties: I've just moved data from three HDs to one 8Tb hard drive. Everything is there, but the folder size reporting is weird, just weird. See attached...single top level folder is reported as 465Gb - folders within that are larger are reported as such (see pic 5 of 5 in the zip). I...
  3. Properties of Onedrive folder shows incorrect size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Properties of Onedrive folder shows incorrect size: My onedrive folder 91gb. I completely synced it on disk D. When I try to check size of onedrive folder - it shows only 37gb! Hovewer, used space on disk D is 91gb. How can I be sure that onedrive works well and all of my files on my disk? Thanks [ATTACH]...
  4. Windows Explorer: Have each folder retain its size, position, settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer: Have each folder retain its size, position, settings: Windows Explorer: Have each folder retain its size, position, settings I do recall that in previous versions of windows one of the features was the ability to customize a folder including background art. The folder would remember where it was, what size it was, and what...
  5. Windows Explorer folder sizes and positions in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer folder sizes and positions in Windows 10: I have two laptops (stopped using desktops years ago) that came with Windows 7 Pro. As MS will stop supporting W 7 next year, I decided to buy a new W 10 Pro licence and install onto a separate drive. I am a heavy user of Windows Explorer for displaying the contents of...
  6. FOLDER SIZE NOT CORRECT AND COPYING IS VERY SLOW EVEN GOING TO ZERO

FOLDER SIZE NOT CORRECT AND COPYING IS VERY SLOW EVEN GOING TO ZERO: DISAPPOINTED THAT MICROSOFT HAS DONE NOTHING TO FIX 2 COMMON PROBLEMS. IF YOU WANT PEOPLE TO USE APPLE THIS IS HOW TO DO IT. I THOUGHT MY EXTERNAL DRIVE WAS BAD BUT AFTER SEEING THE SHEER NUMBER OF COMPLAINTS I REALIZED THAT THE PROBLEM WAS WITH MICROSOFT. WHY SHOULD I NEED...
  7. Incorrect folder size on just some folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrect folder size on just some folders: When I right-click and hit "properties" the folder says its total contents is 2.70 GB in size with 1,927 Files. However, if I open the folder, highlight all the folders contained in it, and then hit "properties," the total size comes to 32.3 GB with 2,255 files. The second...
  8. Difference in size of a folder with its contents

in Windows 10 Support
    Difference in size of a folder with its contents: Hello to all, I have a folder Documents and when I check its properties, Windows 10 x64 shows ~13 GB as its size. But when go within it and select all contents and check for properties (from the context menu) it shows ~3 GB as all of its contents' size. I also checked the...
  9. Folder Size Outlook 2019

Folder Size Outlook 2019: Can anyone please advise how I can increase the font size of folders in the navigation pane in Outlook 2019. I know how to change the messages font sizes but can't find anything about increasing the size in the navigation pane...
  10. Windows Explorer Properties File Size and Folder / File Count not working accurately

Windows Explorer Properties File Size and Folder / File Count not working accurately: When you try to establish file sizes (right click-properties), e.g. for fitting on a backup flash drive / or copying, the file sizes in folders, and the files and sub-folders count is not complete / accurate, and represents a fraction of the total. This makes administration...