Windows 10: Windows 10 Folder Size

Discus and support Windows 10 Folder Size in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, When any of you right click on the Windows folder, what size is yours as I get 91.8GB... Can't believe how big this OS is and that's only the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by kuyenmotdivad, Jul 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Folder Size

Hi,

When any of you right click on the Windows folder, what size is yours as I get 91.8GB... Can't believe how big this OS is and that's only the Windows Folder...

UPDATE - It looks like the folder Windows/Logs is the problem it's over 70GB... The problem is the Service "Delivery Optimization" to which I disabled it and the Windows folder is much smaller...

:)

kuyenmotdivad, Jul 2, 2015
  2. Twoboxer2 Win User

How to automatically see the size of folders in the Windows 10 file explorer

In Windows 10:

- Open File Explorer

- Right click on the target folder

- Select "Properties" from the context menu

The General tab will display and show the Size, Size on Disk, and the Number of Files & Folders within the target folder.

Twoboxer2, Jul 2, 2015
  3. WINDOWS 10 INSTALLATION FILES DOWNLOADED BUT NO NOTIFICATION

Yesterday I noticed the hidden windows bt folder on my pc and its size was continously increasing after my pc got connected to the internet. I know that its the hidden folder for windows 10 installation. i was from time to time checking the folder to see
    that whether its downloading or not. During the night it stopped increasing its size and after that didnt even used my internet data.I think its finished downloading but i am not getting the notification of windows 10 on my pc. What should i do? the folders
    size is 6.01 GB and size on disk is 4.44 GB.

arvindtiwari_759, Jul 2, 2015
  4. rmonroe36 Win User

Windows 10 Folder Size

File sizes via WinDirStat of my 10162 installation (Windows.old deleted).

Windows 10 Folder Size [​IMG]

rmonroe36, Jul 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Folder Size

1. Windows 10 Folder Size - Similar Threads - Folder Size

2. Hi, is there limit file size of folder in windows 10 desktop..? I temporarily transferred a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Hi, is there limit file size of folder in windows 10 desktop..? I temporarily transferred a...: Hi, is there limit file size of folder in windows 10 desktop..? I temporarily transferred a 40gb folder in desktop to transfer to another storage.. But once I clicked the folder's properties it only shows 9+gb, but all the files are still there.. and tried to copy that folder...
  3. Hi, is there limit file size of folder in windows 10 desktop..? I temporarily transferred a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, is there limit file size of folder in windows 10 desktop..? I temporarily transferred a...: Hi, is there limit file size of folder in windows 10 desktop..? I temporarily transferred a 40gb folder in desktop to transfer to another storage.. But once I clicked the folder's properties it only shows 9+gb, but all the files are still there.. and tried to copy that folder...
  4. Hi, is there limit file size of folder in windows 10 desktop..? I temporarily transferred a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Change Size Explorer Folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Size Explorer Folder: Good afternoon. I have the following question, maybe someone knows the answer. I increased the scale of my Windows system and now I have just huge Explorer folders width/height and I would like to make them smaller. Just set the size width and height of the Explorer folder...
  6. Change Size Explorer Folder

Change Size Explorer Folder: Good afternoon. I have the following question, maybe someone knows the answer. I increased the scale of my Windows system and now I have just huge Explorer folders width/height and I would like to make them smaller. Just set the size width and height of the Explorer folder...
  7. I want to set up all of the folders on my HD to show the same order of Name, Size,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to set up all of the folders on my HD to show the same order of Name, Size,...: I have a new PC and it has all folders showing Name, Date Modified, Type and Size. But, I want all Folders to show Name, Size, Date Modified, Type. How can I accomplish this task?...
  8. I want to set up all of the folders on my HD to show the same order of Name, Size,...

I want to set up all of the folders on my HD to show the same order of Name, Size,...: I have a new PC and it has all folders showing Name, Date Modified, Type and Size. But, I want all Folders to show Name, Size, Date Modified, Type. How can I accomplish this task?...
  9. i have problem ? i found folder size 172Gb in AppData\Local\Packages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have problem ? i found folder size 172Gb in AppData\Local\Packages: HiI have problem? I found folder size 172Gb in AppData\Local\Packages I can delete this folder. and why is it high size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-i-found-folder-size-172gb-in/9f206684-47dd-4550-b93d-9763d95b0b64
  10. i have problem ? i found folder size 172Gb in AppData\Local\Packages

i have problem ? i found folder size 172Gb in AppData\Local\Packages: HiI have problem? I found folder size 172Gb in AppData\Local\Packages I can delete this folder. and why is it high size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-i-found-folder-size-172gb-in/9f206684-47dd-4550-b93d-9763d95b0b64