Windows 10: windows 10 folder view list

Discus and support windows 10 folder view list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In windows 10 s it possible to list files in a folder something like this: filename.0000-1215.jpg rather than always listing all the individual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hubert Montag, Mar 31, 2020.

1. windows 10 folder view list

In windows 10 s it possible to list files in a folder something like this:

filename.0000-1215.jpg

rather than always listing all the individual files. I'm working with very large numbers of image files and it would be great to be able to just see the file name and the range of frame numbers

thanks

:)

Hubert Montag, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 31, 2020
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Mar 31, 2020
  4. windows 10 folder view list

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 folder view list

1. windows 10 folder view list - Similar Threads - folder view list

2. Browse list view

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browse list view: My 'Browse' list became full screen all of a sudden, and the buttons for reducing the size and moving it to the task bar which are usually in the upper right corner have disappeared - only the 'x' for closing it remains. How can I restore the other two buttons?...
  3. Browse list view

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browse list view: My 'Browse' list became full screen all of a sudden, and the buttons for reducing the size and moving it to the task bar which are usually in the upper right corner have disappeared - only the 'x' for closing it remains. How can I restore the other two buttons?...
  4. Getting folder to open in "LIST" view automatically !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Getting folder to open in "LIST" view automatically !: I have a shortcut on my desktop to "APPS" ( every app on my computers) so that I do not have to go to the START screen. I want it to always open in the "list" view but it defaults to icons. I have tried opening as administrator, looking in "Files and Folders " for a solution...
  5. View of Folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    View of Folders in Windows 10: Currently in Windows 10 I see Inbox. How do I add other Folders to the Home window ? Thanks, Lou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-of-folders-in-windows-10/1e054e1c-ee93-49a0-b545-a0be17cddc17
  6. default View LIST in search folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    default View LIST in search folder: how to default View LIST in search folder ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-view-list-in-search-folder/58d196f6-f2bd-4de9-ac02-b93cf7b63026
  7. List view not show

in Windows 10 Support
    List view not show: Win10 1803 *.ico files no longer display in list view ["Always show icons, never thumbnails" is checked]. In windows 7 I have no problem when thumbnails is disabled [I could view icons in list view...]. Default app for .ico file type is set to Photos App. 122152
  8. View>list folder option doesn't stick to all folders

in Windows 10 Support
    View>list folder option doesn't stick to all folders: In a folder, when I do View>list and then in Options apply that to all folders, it often doesn't stick, i.e some sub folders under that folder show the details view. Any suggestions? In fact it looks like all new folders are defaulting to details view. 60991
  9. change default view to list for each and every folder

in Windows 10 Support
    change default view to list for each and every folder: How do I change the default view to list for every folder even those on a usb thumb drive. It seems to revert back to detail view *Sad 25570
  10. How to make list view default for all folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to make list view default for all folders?: I've tried the "Apply to folders" button in the options menu, but it does not work, newly opened folders still open with "details" view... :/ Is there another way to make "list" view the default setting for all the folders? thanks for the help 73262