Windows 10: Windows 10 Folders suddenly and randomly close

Discus and support Windows 10 Folders suddenly and randomly close in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 7 pcs in a network. Most of them have a problem where the folder suddenly close.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by William2019, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Folders suddenly and randomly close

I have 7 pcs in a network. Most of them have a problem where the folder suddenly close.

:)

William2019, Jul 3, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Windows randomly closes

My windows will randomly just close at odd times. Any suggestions?

MelissaPhilbert, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Folders suddenly and randomly close

Games folder suddenly empty Windows 10

Using Windows 10. This morning the games folder was suddenly empty. I found instructions that were for Windows 7 on how to turn on games, and tried to use the same method, but when I went to "turn windows features on and off" in the Windows 10 control
    panel, 'games' isn't on the list. Any suggestions?

joesoup(2), Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Folders suddenly and randomly close

1. Windows 10 Folders suddenly and randomly close - Similar Threads - Folders suddenly randomly

2. Windows settings window suddenly closes randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings window suddenly closes randomly.: Windows settings window suddenly closes randomly, sometimes after 1minut, sometimes 2 min, mostly on screen settings."Night lights" are greyed out.'Apps & features' screen is ok....
  3. Windows settings window suddenly closes randomly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows settings window suddenly closes randomly.: Windows settings window suddenly closes randomly, sometimes after 1minut, sometimes 2 min, mostly on screen settings."Night lights" are greyed out.'Apps & features' screen is ok....
  4. Windows settings window suddenly closes randomly.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Closing Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Closing Randomly: Whenever I startup my computer things start to go smoothly however about 10-30 Minutes after I startup my computer my command promt bar pops up and then my window crashes. After this it would either, 1. Reopen again and not have any issues after that or 2. Would not open...
  6. Windows Closing Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Closing Randomly: Whenever I startup my computer things start to go smoothly however about 10-30 Minutes after I startup my computer my command promt bar pops up and then my window crashes. After this it would either, 1. Reopen again and not have any issues after that or 2. Would not open...
  7. Windows Closing Randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Windows 10 Randomly Closing Programs

Windows 10 Randomly Closing Programs: I was having an issue where Win 10 would just randomly close anything that was open and take me back to desktop. This would happen with office 2016 programs, browsers, other software and games. Every thread relating to this on this forum had the same answers such as run SFC...
  9. Windows 10 Randomly Closing Programs

Windows 10 Randomly Closing Programs: I was having an issue where Win 10 would just randomly close anything that was open and take me back to desktop. This would happen with office 2016 programs, browsers, other software and games. Every thread relating to this on this forum had the same answers such as run SFC...
  10. Windows 10, applications closing suddenly

Windows 10, applications closing suddenly: My laptop is not the best and I'm not really the best at keeping it stable, but it still functions and the worst that normally happens are (not responding) on my application. I normally have multiple things open such as steam, google chrome with a few tabs open and discord....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 folders closing randomly

2. windows closing randomly

3. windows folder randomly closes

4. programs closing suddenly in windows 10,
  5. windows 10 windows randomly close for no reason.,
  6. windows 10 closes folders randomly,
  7. windows 10 folders close randomly taskbar,
  8. all folders closes randomly,
  9. upgraded to windows 10 and now folders randomly close,
  10. windows 10 windows close randomly,
  11. network sharing folders closing automaticly,