Windows 10: Windows 10 Folders view different.....

Discus and support Windows 10 Folders view different..... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a craptastic ton of music and 40-50 percent of them have a "white border" outline in them **** is causing this anybody know ?? on my last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Keith_Crawford, Jan 24, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Folders view different.....

I have a craptastic ton of music and 40-50 percent of them have a "white border" outline in them
    **** is causing this anybody know ??
    on my last nerve Windows 10 Folders view different..... f53c3e60-b305-4dd9-80a0-745b676d3e66?upload=true.jpg
    see picture

:)

Keith_Crawford, Jan 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 24, 2020
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Jan 24, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Folders view different.....

Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Folders view different.....

1. Windows 10 Folders view different..... - Similar Threads - Folders view different

2. Folder View

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder View: Does anyone know how to set ALL the Windows 10 folders to the same view and 'group by' setting? It's very tedious to have to go through every single folder to set them to be the same. Can this be done with a registry tweak?...
  3. Different folders set with different views in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different folders set with different views in Windows 10?: Is it possible, for example, to have "Folder 1" be in "Details" view. While "Folder 2" be in "Large Icons" view? When I open Folder 1, I would like it to always show in "Details" view. And when I open Folder 2, I want it to always show in "Large Icons" view. I tried setting...
  4. File Explorer Displaying Different View Mode for the Same Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Displaying Different View Mode for the Same Folder: Hi I have been moving the Users directory from the C drive (SystemDrive) to another drive for several years now ever since Windows 7. I initially discovered a Windows 7 tutorial that involved changing a Registry entry to move the `ProfilesDirectory` on an existing Windows...
  5. windows 10 folder view list

windows 10 folder view list: In windows 10 s it possible to list files in a folder something like this: filename.0000-1215.jpg rather than always listing all the individual files. I'm working with very large numbers of image files and it would be great to be able to just see the file name and the...
  6. How to apply different View settings to folders of the same type...

in Windows 10 Support
    How to apply different View settings to folders of the same type...: Is there a way to set Large icons view for all folders that have images except have the parent folder be set to Details? Windows 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.657) 152638
  7. View of Downloads Folder Windows 10

View of Downloads Folder Windows 10: When I download a file I want to save it in my Downloads Folder. Lately I get a view of the files and subfolders based on when they were downloaded. I do not want this view. Never used to have this view. I just want to see the normal list of subfolders and files. I don't need...
  8. View of Folders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    View of Folders in Windows 10: Currently in Windows 10 I see Inbox. How do I add other Folders to the Home window ? Thanks, Lou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/view-of-folders-in-windows-10/1e054e1c-ee93-49a0-b545-a0be17cddc17
  9. Windows folder view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows folder view: Is it possible to prevent windows from automatically changing the folder view, especially on usb memory sticks? Im getting seriously tired of having to change it back again occasionally. 133914
  10. Different view and searching for various Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Different view and searching for various Windows 10 pro: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 1803 installed in July 2018 at the office. In January 19 I bought (subscibed) the Pro option for home use expecting to work on the same visuals/search systems etc. I was given version 1809 that vary a lot- all icons on tabs are like...