Windows 10: Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments.

Discus and support Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Guys, I recently had issues with Word, and Microsoft techs spent over 6 hours trying to fix the problem. This involved a lot of screen sharing and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LakshmiL1, Mar 20, 2019.

1. LakshmiL1 Win User

Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments.

Hi Guys,

I recently had issues with Word, and Microsoft techs spent over 6 hours trying to fix the problem. This involved a lot of screen sharing and rebooting, and they found a temporary fix. However, I am now sitting with weird small, squished and pixellated font throughout my system.

I've tried the ClearType fix with no luck and now it's making my eyes hurt. Please help

:)

LakshmiL1, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 20, 2019
  3. lgentry Win User
    Font pixelated in WLM message list

I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in Windows 10 appears quite dim and pixelated whereas in 8.1 it looks fine. Back in the Windows 7 days the appearance of "read" messages was easily controlled by changing font/color under "disabled items" but with all the restrictions in Windows 10 I can no longer find that option. Can anyone tell me how I can get WLM in 10 to look like 8.1? I've poked around in the registry comparing everything but nothing I've changed makes any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?

Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments. [​IMG]

Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments. [​IMG]

lgentry, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 font appears pixelated after Microsoft tech windows adjustments. - Similar Threads - font appears pixelated

2. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated: Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-fonts-in-any-browser-appears-pixelated/f0ae24b4-348d-45e3-8cce-36c0b5d92199
  3. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated: Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-of-the-fonts-in-any-browser-appears-pixelated/f0ae24b4-348d-45e3-8cce-36c0b5d92199
  4. Some of the fonts in any browser appears pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  6. Font's look pixelated

Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  7. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Font in windows changed after adjusting display settings

Font in windows changed after adjusting display settings: I was adjusting my display settings since my 2nd display was too bright and had some messed-up gamma settings. After adjusting it it offered me to enable clear type. It said it was recommanded, so i first pressed continue, but after going thru the settings in there for a few...
  9. Font on some programs appearing pixelated after SSMS update and windows restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Font on some programs appearing pixelated after SSMS update and windows restart: I just updated Sql Server Management Studio and restarted my computer and now my fonts on certain programs are different/pixelated. I am not sure what happened... I restarted the computer several times, restored default font, changed region and changed it back, uninstalled...
  10. Font on some programs appearing pixelated after SSMS update and windows restart

Font on some programs appearing pixelated after SSMS update and windows restart: I just updated Sql Server Management Studio and restarted my computer and now my fonts on certain programs are different/pixelated. I am not sure what happened... I restarted the computer several times, restored default font, changed region and changed it back, uninstalled...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows edge font looks pixelated

2. windows start menu looks pixelated after installing new edge

3. windows 10 pixelated font