Windows 10: Windows 10 font issue on specific apps

Discus and support Windows 10 font issue on specific apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello guys, I have observed issues with fonts of VMware Workstation and Google Chrome when i browse to Wikipedia. This happened after i tried to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stef2636, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Stef2636 Win User

Windows 10 font issue on specific apps

Hello guys,

I have observed issues with fonts of VMware Workstation and Google Chrome when i browse to Wikipedia.

This happened after i tried to fix the known windows 10 font issue after upgrade by trying to modify the registry.

Is there any way to restore the fonts registry to its default state without using a restore point?

Thanks in advance.

Stef

:)

Stef2636, Oct 12, 2018

2. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Oct 12, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Is there a way to fix font issues in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incorrect settings.
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size in the title bar.

• Type display in the search bar and press enter

• Under “change only text size “select title bar

• Choose the font size accordingly
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10 font issue on specific apps

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 font issue on specific apps

1. Windows 10 font issue on specific apps - Similar Threads - font issue specific

2. Win11 App Specific Printer Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 App Specific Printer Issue: Printing works fine in all other apps I have tried, but I have WinXP Cakewalk software running with the WinXP SP2 compatibility Highest privilege, UAC off, and Win11 causes Print and Print Preview options to be greyed out. I know this software is old BUT it worked fine...
  3. windows 10 font issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 font issue: Hey there is a problem with my windows font. Example: [ATTACH] This is not just in my browser its all over my OS. is there a way to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-font-issue/6b35087e-6b31-4d26-a450-0d68529472a3
  4. Windows: Font and App Fonts

Windows: Font and App Fonts: One day I noticed that my Windows Font got synced to other apps such as Google Chrome and Discord, this makes the apps look weird as they aren't designed with this "new font", I reset my font back to the default, even restoring default font settings in Control Panel. Ive...
  5. Windows 10 Font Issue

Windows 10 Font Issue: Hello all, I'm seeing this blurry font a lot now in all browsers, does anyone know the reason and how can I fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-font-issue/81f94adf-1504-4123-8471-2efaec099044
  6. Font issue on windows 10

Font issue on windows 10: Hello everyone. it has been a couple of months that my windows 10 font has changed, and what is quite annoying is the fact that my browser all of the setting fonts look the same. i tried changing the font in control panel but they all goes back to this thin ugly looking font...
  7. Issues with fonts/icons/buttons in Windows apps.

Issues with fonts/icons/buttons in Windows apps.: A couple of updates ago, I can’t recall which one, I noticed display problems with some default Windows apps. Icons and buttons won’t display properly. When I move my cursor over them, the background color will change, and sometimes the wrong icon/text will pop up. This has...
  8. Windows 10 Font Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Font Issues: I have two Dell Precision T7610 in my office and have recently upgraded them to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and installed Office 365, upgrading from Office 2010. I am now experiencing problems displaying standard fonts such as century Gothic & Arial Narrow in several...
  9. Exclude Specific Apps for Untrusted Font Blocking in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Exclude Specific Apps for Untrusted Font Blocking in Windows 10: How to: Exclude Specific Apps for Untrusted Font Blocking in Windows 10 How to Exclude Specific Apps for Untrusted Font Blocking in Windows 10 A font is a graphical representation of text that may include a different typeface, point size, weight, color, or design....
  10. font issue in windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    font issue in windows 10?: Since i have downloaded window 10 to my computer nearly all my programs are running in a strange font. Its almost like its faded or in a "safemode" but is not. my sage & other programme also have weird font & strange things. i.e. my calander won't let me copy & paste?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. app specific font