Windows 10: Windows 10 Font looking really weird

Discus and support Windows 10 Font looking really weird in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So i just reseted my pc yesterday and instaled all fy files again and this morning after i googled something for like 20 minutes the font looked really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BotaAndrei, Jul 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Font looking really weird

So i just reseted my pc yesterday and instaled all fy files again and this morning after i googled something for like 20 minutes the font looked really weird , take a look at this photo , any ideea how i can solve this ? Windows 10 Font looking really weird 28f98382-6aa6-4ec8-9a53-07d1145b5a16?upload=true.png

:)

BotaAndrei, Jul 11, 2020
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Font looks strange in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Lets restore default font settings and check.

Method 1:
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

a: Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Control Panel.

c: Then click Fonts.

d: Then click Font Settings.

e: Now click Restore default font settings.

Method 2:
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

a: Press Windows key + X.

b: Then click Control Panel.

c: Then click Fonts.
    d: On left pane click on Adjust cleartype text and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us posted with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Font looking really weird

Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Font looking really weird

1. Windows 10 Font looking really weird - Similar Threads - Font looking really

2. My Windows 11 font has changed and it looks weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 font has changed and it looks weird.: So recently I was looking up different ways to save storage on my computer and came across a way to delete bloatware. Inside the video, it told me delete multiple window-intergraded apps and programs and after restarting my computer, my text now looks like this:The only thing...
  3. My Windows 11 font has changed and it looks weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Windows 11 font has changed and it looks weird.: So recently I was looking up different ways to save storage on my computer and came across a way to delete bloatware. Inside the video, it told me delete multiple window-intergraded apps and programs and after restarting my computer, my text now looks like this:The only thing...
  4. Windows 10 weird font in the searchbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 weird font in the searchbar: it looks like this for some unknown reason https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-weird-font-in-the-searchbar/7b4b05e5-8d83-4aab-b3da-19d619a377e5
  5. Somewhat Weird Fonts on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Somewhat Weird Fonts on Windows 10?: Hello, so I have some weird fonts in Windows 10. It's not like weird letters but some of the windows and symbols are incorrectly sized. For example https://imgur.com/a/1o0BHFo and https://imgur.com/a/tVCNk3A. The red outline is what it's supposed to be like. This usually...
  6. Weird font

Weird font: Does anyone know how to fix this? I just I turn on my pc somehow I encounter weird font from my taskbar. image- https://gyazo.com/995afe5570234a69bbc673136905b1ba https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/af1bc703-88c1-42ac-b186-6c5107f18faa
  7. Windows 10 text looking weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 text looking weird: After a system restart, all of the text and icons on my screen look uneven. For example, the two letter L's in the word "all" have a different pixel thickness. They have "shadows" almost. I have uninstalled and reinstalled my display drivers. Is there anything else that I...
  8. Windows 10 is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is acting really weird: I'm using Windows 10.Since a few days ago my laptop started to act really weird. 1. If I write something it gets backspaced on its own. 2. Whenever I open a folder it keeps going backward and forward as if it's working on its own There is no virus detected on the system....
  9. Windows 10 "Weird look"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 "Weird look": Hey, i just got a new PC and Windows 10 PRO was pre-installed and all that. So it does look kinda weird to me. I had windows 10 before but I dont know about this one. I did all Updates and all that to look if its just the look of an old Update. After all that it sill looks...
  10. Weird font

Weird font: So, i was trying to improve my computer to be faster, but some how my changed font to an UGLY font... [ATTACH]how do i change it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weird-font/baad35e5-2438-49c6-8d39-e8557be8d374