Windows 10: windows 10 fonts blurry and faint

Discus and support windows 10 fonts blurry and faint in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I tried: Properties, Compatibility tab, enabled Disable display scaling on high DPI settings, Restart. That didn't do anything. Also tried to download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Peter56, May 25, 2019.

1. Peter56 Win User

windows 10 fonts blurry and faint

I tried: Properties, Compatibility tab, enabled Disable display scaling on high DPI settings, Restart. That didn't do anything.

Also tried to download Windows10_DPI_FIX.exe but couldn't download.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

Peter56, May 25, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, May 25, 2019
  3. my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, May 25, 2019
  4. windows 10 fonts blurry and faint

Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

For further assistance regarding your concern with blurry fonts and icons, we suggest contacting your computer's manufacturer.

Thanks.

Marilou Ser, May 25, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 fonts blurry and faint

1. windows 10 fonts blurry and faint - Similar Threads - fonts blurry faint

2. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  3. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font is blurry in my windows 10: my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me....
  4. font is blurry in my windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows blurry white fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows blurry white fonts: Hello there. I have a little problem. When i put windows in dark mode the text has white lines and is little blurry. look: https://imgur.com/a/aUOb8Sj please help. Zoom in to see better. Sorry of my bad english....
  6. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  7. faint font

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    faint font: I have a new inspiron 7380 brand new. the font when you open file explorer is really faint. trying to get to support is almost impossible. I have a 4 year old inspiron and the font is strong and clear. any idea how to fix please?...
  8. Blurry font in Properties

Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  9. Blurry Font Problem

Blurry Font Problem: My Fonts look terrible . Please help what to do.. I am on build 1803 Updated and i am uploading a photo showing my font issue.Please help i cant even read a page due to this issue.[ATTACH]...
  10. Blurry Fonts Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Fonts Solution: Has anyone tried this and had luck with it?: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer 71120

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 system font faint

2. windows 10 fonts are faint