Windows 10: Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications

Discus and support Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been having issues with installing applications on Windows 10 for about six months now. The font size on the application install window is either... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by hesprus, Dec 5, 2019.

1. hesprus Win User

Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications

I've been having issues with installing applications on Windows 10 for about six months now. The font size on the application install window is either giant or so tiny I can hardly read it. Every other font setting is fine, and it doesn't happen on every application. Just recently I updated to the 1909 build, and when I went to install Nero burning software, I ran into this problem again. I have an older program that has always run just fine, and now the fonts are so huge they merge together making it impossible to read.

My solution has been to do a "reset your device", which for the most part will take care of the issue. I've scoured message boards in search of this problem, but the only solutions are changing system fonts globally, which isn't the problem.

I've enclosed screenshots. I'm about to do a reset your computer again just so that I can move forward.

Running: Windows 10 Professional, ver. 1909, OS build 18363.476;

MSI

Intel i7-8750H CPU at 2.20GHz

32 GB Ram

64-Bit Operating System Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications 7d6e6379-4f27-42d8-ba3b-1fcb84de8d6c?upload=true.png Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications 354d2da0-e8de-406e-a68b-27a5d8ca2cbb?upload=true.png Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications 80cb434a-83c8-4d94-83be-7ba9f59b3a87?upload=true.png

:)

hesprus, Dec 5, 2019

2. Installing Fonts in Windows 10

Hi,

There are several reasons why Windows 10 is blocking this font to be installed. One is if the font is not supported. You mentioned that you tried to install this in other Windows 10 PCs, did it work? We'd like to know more about your issue. Please answer
    the following questions:

• What is the application that you installed that needed the font?
    • What is the font's name?
    • What is the error when you're installing the software?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Katrina Men, Dec 5, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications

Deleting non-Latin fonts in Windows 10 Home

Thanks for the suggestion, but, sadly, it does not. In addition, I have gone to the Font Management setting and followed Microsoft's directions explicitly. Win 10 will NOT let me delete any installed font (except ones that I have installed myself), and it will NOT let me hide any font at all. The 'Hide' setting says it will hide the font from applications, but EVERY application that offers a choice of fonts, whether from Microsoft (Office, Word, Wordpad, Notepad, etc.) or third parties (such as OpenOffice) shows ALL the fonts listed in the Font Management listing. Every. Single. One.

There was a script for removing the non-Latin fonts from Win 7 that automated the process. That script does not work in Win 10. Is there one that does?

Thanks in advance for any help/

Bookbear1948, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications

1. Windows 10 Fonts when installing on certain applications - Similar Threads - Fonts installing certain

2. Ghost font appearing when font not installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ghost font appearing when font not installed: Ghost font appearing when font not installed. I downloaded Roboto font from Google's website and installed after disabling Roboto from Adobe CC fonts - I do not have auto activate enabled. All worked fine for a few months and then Cond Bold disappeared after a microsoft...
  3. Ghost font appearing when font not installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ghost font appearing when font not installed: Ghost font appearing when font not installed. I downloaded Roboto font from Google's website and installed after disabling Roboto from Adobe CC fonts - I do not have auto activate enabled. All worked fine for a few months and then Cond Bold disappeared after a microsoft...
  4. Windows will not let me install certain applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not let me install certain applications: Whenever I try and install epic launcher or spacedesk I can download the app but when I try and install it this pops up This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that...
  5. Windows will not let me install certain applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows will not let me install certain applications: Whenever I try and install epic launcher or spacedesk I can download the app but when I try and install it this pops up This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that...
  6. Certain applications within windows 10 not appearing.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Certain applications within windows 10 not appearing.: Hello I have a problem where certain application logos within windows are not appearing. The apps without logos are either video files or apps from the microsoft store and they are simply all the same image. Does anyone know a fix for this?...
  7. error 0x80004002: No such interface supported when copy fonts folderonly on certain fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    error 0x80004002: No such interface supported when copy fonts folderonly on certain fonts: I am getting this error when I try to copy my fonts folder to a flash drive to back up the folder and move them to a different computer. I have restarted the laptop and made sure all programs are closed. Can any one advise me how to fix this issue?...
  8. Windows 10 closing certain applications.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 closing certain applications.: About a week or so a game I would play normally, known as Roblox would start having issues and just stop working, this isn't for the microsoft store version but the web launcher version, I have asked and they have told me this is a windows issue. This all started after I had...
  9. Undervolting cpu when running certain applications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Undervolting cpu when running certain applications: Hi I would like to know is there any way to undervolt cpu when i run certain application For example When i am opening gta 5 the cpu should be undervolted and after exiting the cpu should be back to normal I am using intel xtu...
  10. Certain Windows applications not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain Windows applications not working.: After some of my applications started to have issues, i first tried reinstalling all of the Microsoft visual c++ Redistributable packages which did not work, i them used the DISM tool for repair, which did work, however after i got everything working I noticed that the start...