Windows 10: windows 10 for a specific program

Discus and support windows 10 for a specific program in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I use windows 7 on all computers. down the line I MAY need to use w10. but it wont be connected to the internet. possible? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tragically_, Mar 22, 2022.

1. windows 10 for a specific program

I use windows 7 on all computers. down the line I MAY need to use w10. but it wont be connected to the internet. possible?

submitted by /u/tragically_
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tragically_, Mar 22, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 22, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 22, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 for a specific program

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 22, 2022
Thema:

windows 10 for a specific program

1. windows 10 for a specific program - Similar Threads - specific program

2. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?: Hi,One of our technicians in the lab has two monitors lets call them monitor 1 and monitor 2.Also the technician uses two programs program 1 and program 2.The technician wants - program 1 and all it's dialog and popup windows to only appear on monitor 1and - program 2 and all...
  3. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?: Hi,One of our technicians in the lab has two monitors lets call them monitor 1 and monitor 2.Also the technician uses two programs program 1 and program 2.The technician wants - program 1 and all it's dialog and popup windows to only appear on monitor 1and - program 2 and all...
  4. How to make popup windows and dialog boxes for specific program appear on specific screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and want to transfer my web browser - Brave's data to my another computer and I want to keep them same to same. I've 5 profiles of brave in this computer. I want to transfer cookies too, thus I do not have to login sites that were in my old...
  6. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...: Hi, I'm using windows 10 and want to transfer my web browser - Brave's data to my another computer and I want to keep them same to same. I've 5 profiles of brave in this computer. I want to transfer cookies too, thus I do not have to login sites that were in my old...
  7. How do I transfer a specific program, e.g., Brave Browser's user profiles, settings, and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My Computer Automatically Teminates Programs, More Specifically Games, With No Error Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Automatically Teminates Programs, More Specifically Games, With No Error Messages: I am facing this problem for quite some time, and I don't know how to fix it. The problem is, for a few days I am trying to play some games on my gaming laptop, but when I start the game, the game loads normally, but after a few minutes the game automatically terminates. I...
  9. My Computer Automatically Teminates Programs, More Specifically Games, With No Error Messages

My Computer Automatically Teminates Programs, More Specifically Games, With No Error Messages: I am facing this problem for quite some time, and I don't know how to fix it. The problem is, for a few days I am trying to play some games on my gaming laptop, but when I start the game, the game loads normally, but after a few minutes the game automatically terminates. I...
  10. HOW DO I MAKE A PROGRAM OPEN ON A SPECIFIC MONITOR THAT I DESIGNATE EVERY TIME I WANT TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HOW DO I MAKE A PROGRAM OPEN ON A SPECIFIC MONITOR THAT I DESIGNATE EVERY TIME I WANT TO...: This isn't a new question but I've seen it asked here for 15 years and 3 OS variants with no actual answer you'd think this would be something to work on instead of obfuscating how to get to your control panel, file, and drive locations while trying to turn my +$3K pc into a...