Windows 10: Windows 10 for Enterprise: More secure and up to date

Discus and support Windows 10 for Enterprise: More secure and up to date in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; On January 21, Terry Myerson announced that a free upgrade for Windows 10 will be made available to customers running Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 for Enterprise: More secure and up to date

Source: http://blogs.windows.com/business/20...nd-up-to-date/

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2015
  2. J Selburg Win User

I won my Microsoft Surface Pro 2 during a Microsoft event. It has Windows 8.1 Enterprise, how can I get the Windows 10 free upgrade?

You're answer doesn't seem to jive with what I've found.

Per
    this
    blog, the ability to upgrade to Windows 10 from an enterprise version is handled/managed under the agreement between the customer/partner and Microsoft.
    My version is licensed TO MICROSOFT, and therefore should be eligible.

J Selburg, Jan 29, 2015
  3. LTSB for Pro/Home

Hi Dan,

We found a similar thread to your concern, check Tom Rune Berg's
    answer. Check this link for more information regarding Long term servicing
    branch.

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 29, 2015
  4. Windows 10 for Enterprise: More secure and up to date

That's actually pretty smart and a good idea.

Coke Robot, Jan 30, 2015
  5. groze Win User
    Brink did you notice this on the life time policy? I really hope they share the details soon.

groze, Feb 1, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Yeah, it'll be interesting to get the final details on this for clarification when available.

Brink, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 for Enterprise: More secure and up to date

1. Windows 10 for Enterprise: More secure and up to date - Similar Threads - Enterprise More secure

2. windows 10 up date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 up date: when windows updated, I lost all my files, some of the icons on the screen are black. when I try to open the store from settings, I get a black line under it received a message to uninstall KB45332693 I do not have this installed, I have : KB4601319, security update...
  3. Windows 10 Enterprise 19042.631 - System Tray - Date & Time

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Enterprise 19042.631 - System Tray - Date & Time: I recently changed my date and time to the classic Windows 7 version. I didn't like the look so I tried to change it back with no success. I only want to see the time in 12 hour format such as 4:30. I don't want to see the date. The attachment shows how it currently appears....
  4. Make Windows 10 more secure

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Make Windows 10 more secure: Hello, since I saw a video how easy it is to bypass the normal Windows login-screen, I was wondering how I could protect myself against it. Against live-boot from other media: I have enabled bitlocker encryption, so booting from a live-stick (e.g. Linux) should not give...
  5. Window 10 up date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 up date: After installing The New Edge my laptop restarted without recognizing my hotmail password....plain mode...no wi fi and it has been hacked with at least 10 users. I have no control on my laptop. Everything is ok. On my Android 6...
  6. WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 UP DATE: Hello I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to I went to use it and cannot as it says I don't have admin rights when it had downloaded and when I go to change anything it wont let me I have tried all it tells...
  7. Window Enterprise Security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Window Enterprise Security: Will Droid work on Window Enterprise Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/window-enterprise-security/079f9cbe-55cc-45a9-9208-fec0d3f18b64
  8. Ensuring Windows 10 devices are up to date never been more important

in Windows 10 News
    Ensuring Windows 10 devices are up to date never been more important: The most secure Windows device today is an updated one: running both the most recent feature update – the Windows 10 Creators Update – and the most recent monthly quality update. In each Windows feature update we build the latest security technology deep into the operating...
  9. Advancing Security for Consumers and Enterprises in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Advancing Security for Consumers and Enterprises in Windows 10: We are truly in the midst of a revolution of cyber threats and, to everyone’s frustration, attackers have had the advantage for quite some time. The adversaries that enterprises face today are increasingly well-funded and they are experts at breaching well-fortified...
  10. Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello

in Windows 10 News
    Making Windows 10 More Personal and More Secure with Windows Hello: [img] When we started building Windows 10, the team spent a lot of time and energy thinking about how to make computing more personal. We want your devices to recognize you, to understand what you’re saying… we want the experience to go wherever you do and we want you to...