Windows 10: windows 10 for google chromebook

Discus and support windows 10 for google chromebook in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I have a google chromebook but I need windows 10 to run work systems. Is there any way i can get it on this computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JacobGreene1, Feb 11, 2020.

1. windows 10 for google chromebook

Hello, I have a google chromebook but I need windows 10 to run work systems. Is there any way i can get it on this computer.

:)

JacobGreene1, Feb 11, 2020
  2. gregvoss Win User

Unable to sync my new google chromebook vR11 with Windows 10

hi guy'un-able to sync my new google chromebook vR11 with my windows 10 operating system my chromebook is new since thanksgiving 11-22-17 is how new my chromebook is not syncing with windows 10 home edition

gregvoss, Feb 11, 2020
  3. Can't sign in to any Google sites with my Chromebook

yes I know that this is not the right thing this is actually a google problem but I can't log in to the google community forum and this is my only chance.this is actually about google but google help community does not work because of this problem so this
    is the only option so my school-issued Chromebook won't let me sign in to google on any google website. I am pretty sure that the cause was me clearing all cookies from the Chromebook but now I can't log into google classroom, docs, drive, community help forum,
    slides, forms, etc. but I can still log in to the Chromebook I'm using it right now to do this. and on the error page, it suggests clearing my cookies but when I do that it does not help. and I normally am good with electronics but I can't figure out how to
    fix this and this is my only hope. if you have an idea about how to fix this please tell me.

* Original title: help!

anonymous 597, Feb 11, 2020
  4. neilpzz Win User

windows 10 for google chromebook

Chromebook killer?

I thought a Chromebook came pre-installed with Google Chrome. If HP supplied the device with Windows 10 installed and it has a small internal drive then perhaps you should ask them how to update.

What is the model of the Chromebook.?

neilpzz, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 for google chromebook

1. windows 10 for google chromebook - Similar Threads - google chromebook

2. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  3. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  4. Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I cannot reinstall google chrome after doing the system restore? please enlighten me of...: I already tried installing google chrome too many times and watched videos on how to install too many times. i read the instructions and the same thing doesnt happen to me....
  5. Google Chromebook turns 10

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chromebook turns 10: In 2011, we launched the first Chromebooks in partnership with Acer and Samsung. Today, Chromebooks help millions of people stay connected while they work, study and stay entertained. And we've seen how important they've been over the last year. As we celebrate the 10th...
  6. Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Parallels and Google to bring Windows Apps to Chromebook Enterprise: Parallels and Google have partnered to bring enterprises and cloud workers full-featured Windows applications to Chrome Enterprise this fall. Remote work is a new reality, making efficiency, connectivity, speed, reliability, security and undisrupted access essential elements...
  7. Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Google introduces Chrome OS 77 for Chromebook: Hello Chromebook Community, You should soon see an update on your device for Chrome OS 77! As part of this new release, here’s a list of new features and changes you’ll notice when you update to this new version of Chrome. Manage your Media Have you ever struggled to...
  8. How can I install Google Play Store on my Lenovo X131e Chromebook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I install Google Play Store on my Lenovo X131e Chromebook?: I just bought a Chromebook (Lenovo X131e) and want to know how I install Google Play Store to download the app. I want to download Microsoft Word and other products....
  9. Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks

in Windows 10 News
    Google is reportedly bringing Windows 10 support to multiple Chromebooks: Google’s Chromebook is quite popular in the education segment and it has tried to take a bite out of Microsoft’s market. A report earlier this year revealed that the search engine giant might be trying to play nice with Microsoft by letting the PixelBook owners run...
  10. Google takes a jab at Windows and macOS in latest ad for Chromebook

in Windows 10 News
    Google takes a jab at Windows and macOS in latest ad for Chromebook: Remember Microsoft’s Scrooled ads? Or Apple’s Get a Mac campaign? In both instances, Microsoft and Apple were mocking the rivals in their respective niche. Google’s new Chromebook advertisement has been published with a similar intention. It puts error Windows and macOS...