Windows 10: Windows 10 for Mac

Discus and support Windows 10 for Mac in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I need to buy a Windows 10 to install on my MacBook Pro. I do not, which is the best version if only it will use occasionally.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by ReguloDiaz, May 26, 2020.

1. Windows 10 for Mac

I need to buy a Windows 10 to install on my MacBook Pro. I do not, which is the best version if only it will use occasionally.

:)

ReguloDiaz, May 26, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 26, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 for Mac

Delta6326, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 for Mac

1. Windows 10 for Mac - Similar Threads - Mac

2. Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network: I have a MacBook Pro that is connected to 2 printers via USB. I want to print to them to them from a Windows 11 machine on the same network. Prior to a recent update on the MacBook, I was connected to them and printing to them both without any isssues. After a recent...
  3. Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing to a printer shared by a MAC on network: I have a MacBook Pro that is connected to 2 printers via USB. I want to print to them to them from a Windows 11 machine on the same network. Prior to a recent update on the MacBook, I was connected to them and printing to them both without any isssues. After a recent...
  4. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  5. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network: Unable to connect my PC and Mac.I can see the PC from the Mac Finder, yet when connecting I'm asked for a username and password, which doesn't seem to be my login details. From what I've read it seems I need a network name and password? Yet this isn't the modem details is...
  6. Network connect PC & Mac over wifi home network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  8. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?: Hey everyone! I'm currently facing a bit of a challenge and could really use some guidance. I've recently needed to create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer, but there's a twist—I need to do it from my Mac. I understand that the process might be a bit different compared to...
  9. How can I create a Windows 10 bootable USB installer on Mac?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I got an entry point not found in parallels 19 on a Mac Studio trying to run the software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got an entry point not found in parallels 19 on a Mac Studio trying to run the software...: I got an entry point not found in parallels 19 on a Mac Studio trying to run the software KrPanoI've tried deleting and reinstalling the KrPano Software multiple times and no .exe program from krpano seems to work....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you see what version of windows you have on a mac