Windows 10: Windows 10 for Phone to have innovative Mixview Live Tiles

Discus and support Windows 10 for Phone to have innovative Mixview Live Tiles in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; When it comes to Windows 10 on PC, much is already known in terms of enterprise design and features. After all, there is a public preview of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 for Phone to have innovative Mixview Live Tiles

Read more...

:)

Brink, Dec 10, 2014

2. Live tiles not working Windows 10

Probably nobody wants to hear it but I suggest moving on.

The live tile feature was a nice idea but it is halfheartedly realized like everything else from these
    "innovations" already present or yet to arrive like My People; I do not want to badmouth the new features, I simply assume that there are too many traditionalists left behind at Microsoft who were never fine with the mobile branch
    of the company and also not with all the new things present in Windows 10.

I suggested clearing the live tile data a few months earlier but I know that this is also not a final solution since the live tiles simply stop working then again after some days. I have a fresh installed tablet here with the same problems, mostly the live
    tile of the People app does not work.

areithropos, Dec 10, 2014
  3. Mi HaS Win User
    Mi HaS, Dec 10, 2014
  4. ARC1020 Win User

I'm sure 'flyout tiles' are lovely and all, but allowing non-corporate users to enable Bitlocker device encryption would be a whole lot more useful.

ARC1020, Dec 10, 2014
  5. groze Win User
    I thought anyone could use bitlocker from Windows 7 and up.

groze, Dec 11, 2014
  6. BitLocker is a default enabled feature on ALL Windows Phones. There's not a lot of configurability to it.

The MixView live tiles is something I hope to see on every Windows device, that's just freaking neat!

Coke Robot, Dec 11, 2014
  7. Tony K Win User
    They introduced folder tiles in 8.1. Wonder why they didn't make it MixView right away since it was in Zune. Looks so much more Modern.

Tony K, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 for Phone to have innovative Mixview Live Tiles - Similar Threads - Phone innovative Mixview

2. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Customization
    Live tiles: What does the Movies and TV live tile actually do? It's just sitting there doing nothing even after I've added my videos. I even tried resizing it lmao https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tiles/1b2082a0-7a16-47ea-9685-ff3fc6ef2506
  3. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Live tiles don't work when the screen set on a custom scale. Like 110%. Actually they work if the tile's size is medium, but if it is different than the medium it doesn't. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  4. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Advice please ! It is better to have the live tiles in Windows 10 turned off for better performance ? What tiles if any should be turned on and why ? I seem to think my laptop boots up quicker with most of my live tiles turned off ! Brian...
  5. Windows 10 Live tile

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Live tile: Hi, I am using Windows 10 Pro, and i'm not getting the live tile feed. For some apps only. (Microsoft store, Photo,etc) Please help me to fix this issue. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-live-tile/b6167eb7-5c19-4d27-90ba-9d046c4ac1b6"
  6. Live Tiles

Live Tiles: Sine the October update my live tiles have disappeared and the only ones present are the Windows default tiles. When I add my tiles and remove the ones I don't need and restart the default tiles return and mine disappear again. Also cannot connect to Microsoft store to try...
  7. live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone

live photo tile on windows 10 pc and windows phone: Hi Can anyone tell me why my photos live tile on phone and pc only shows 5 photos now when it used to show all my photos. I miss seeing the different photos ....
  8. Live Tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live Tiles: Just upgraded to windows 10 and the live tiles do not work any ideas what to do? 9255
  9. Live tiles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Live tiles: Just curious. If I open my start menu the live tiles like store, weather and news do their thing. Cycling through. But after a a while they stop updating and show a static picture or piece of info. Is that how it should be? I would prefer they were on a repeatable loop. Is...
  10. Do Live Tiles Have a Future in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 News
    Do Live Tiles Have a Future in Windows 10?: Live tiles first appeared in October 2012, when Microsoft officially introduced the new Windows 8, and since then they have received several rounds of improvements which has made it very clear that Redmond has no intention to dump them and go back to the traditional Windows...