Windows 10: Windows 10 for students

Discus and support Windows 10 for students in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey, I am a student at Tanta university in Egypt and I am asking about if I can get a windows 10 with my university email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ebrahim.Ramadan, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 for students

hey, I am a student at Tanta university in Egypt and I am asking about if I can get a windows 10 with my university email.

:)

Ebrahim.Ramadan, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 for students

Delta6326, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 for students

1. Windows 10 for students - Similar Threads - students

2. Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...: Microsoft Office Home & Student. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purxhased-office-home-student-4-20-2021-for-14999/51e90c32-8134-4fa4-bd0c-2953f09ab9a8
  3. Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purxhased Office Home &student 4-20-2021 for 149.99 #3428058 one time. this is suport to be...: Microsoft Office Home & Student. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purxhased-office-home-student-4-20-2021-for-14999/51e90c32-8134-4fa4-bd0c-2953f09ab9a8
  4. That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...: My daughter has a new BYOD PURCHASED THROUGH THE SCHOOL AND SETUP BY THE SCHOOL.We are unable to install Minecraft Education. When i try to login using her school email it says that email does not exsist. When i try to create an account it says i can't use a school email. Why...
  5. That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...

That Microsoft account doesn't exsist School account for current school student can't log...: My daughter has a new BYOD PURCHASED THROUGH THE SCHOOL AND SETUP BY THE SCHOOL.We are unable to install Minecraft Education. When i try to login using her school email it says that email does not exsist. When i try to create an account it says i can't use a school email. Why...
  6. How to regain access to the life-time Home & Student 2019 subscription, in the given scenario?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to regain access to the life-time Home & Student 2019 subscription, in the given scenario?: Hello,I have used outlook credentials to redeem a Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 version using a passcode bought at Costco.Its been about 2 years the outlook account used was locked for some unknown reason. Since, Multi Factor Authentication wasn't setup, I am facing a...
  7. How to regain access to the life-time Home & Student 2019 subscription, in the given scenario?

How to regain access to the life-time Home & Student 2019 subscription, in the given scenario?: Hello,I have used outlook credentials to redeem a Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019 version using a passcode bought at Costco.Its been about 2 years the outlook account used was locked for some unknown reason. Since, Multi Factor Authentication wasn't setup, I am facing a...
  8. I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...: I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new machine and want to Install my Access 2016 on my new machine. I understand that it can only be on one machine and I will delete it from my old machine once I have it on my new machine.I did...
  9. I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...

I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...: I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new machine and want to Install my Access 2016 on my new machine. I understand that it can only be on one machine and I will delete it from my old machine once I have it on my new machine.I did...
  10. Hello i am a student and want to disable keyboard and mouse during class because it causes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello i am a student and want to disable keyboard and mouse during class because it causes...: I am a student and want to disable keyboard and mouse during class because it causes distraction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-am-a-student-and-want-to-disable-keyboard/7eaf28b6-2cf2-4b8a-9858-d3e126926816