Windows 10: Windows 10 for students

Discus and support Windows 10 for students in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hey, I am a student at Tanta university in Egypt and I am asking about if I can get a windows 10 with my university email.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ebrahim.Ramadan, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 for students

hey, I am a student at Tanta university in Egypt and I am asking about if I can get a windows 10 with my university email.

:)

Ebrahim.Ramadan, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 for students

Delta6326, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 for students

1. Windows 10 for students - Similar Threads - students

2. MS Office US_Home Student 2019 Retail icons disappeared

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Office US_Home Student 2019 Retail icons disappeared: I noticed today that all Icons for MS Office disappeared from everywhere - Start Menu, Desktop, and Taskbar. The only thing I can think of that may have caused this is some windows or office update. I can click on a word or Excel file and open it but I cannot create a new...
  3. student office download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    student office download: I downloaded Microsoft student office a couple of years ago. Now its says I can't use it, I can connect with office on line. What is that? Irene https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/student-office-download/73c2d5e9-b1f6-483d-bce2-c2a5486f387b
  4. Im a full time college student

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Im a full time college student: Hey so I'm a full time college student however my school is not listed nor do i believe will they register small college how can i upgrade to windows 10 education....
  5. At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    At my university there’s windows 10 education for faculty but not for students on OnTheHub: Could I just buy the faculty version even though I’m a student? submitted by /u/Punjabj-Ninja [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fe6298/at_my_university_theres_windows_10_education_for/
  6. product key for adult education student at Warren County Career Center

product key for adult education student at Warren County Career Center: I am a student in the IT department and I have misplaced the product key for my windows 10 edu. Can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-for-adult-education-student-at-warren/56cd8639-1085-406a-b78e-5d5fd8c3cbe4"
  7. No sign-in screen background after upgrading to student version of windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No sign-in screen background after upgrading to student version of windows 10: I get blue sign-in screen background, my lockscreen background is working as expected. I tried settings->personalization->lock screen->show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen but with no success. Please help! Edit: problem solved after restart submitted by...
  8. reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstalling microsoft office home and student 2016: My laptop crashed and I had to wipe it clear and reinstall Windows 10, I had purchased office home and student 2016 and in the Microsoft store it lists that this program is installed on my laptop, but I can not reinstall the program now. I do not need the upgraded office...
  9. My student access code to download Windows 10 has expired and I need a new one to reinstall...

My student access code to download Windows 10 has expired and I need a new one to reinstall...: I wanted a clean install of Windows 10 using Bootcamp on my Macbook Pro, but I didn't check to see that my activation code was still active before deleting the Windows partition. How can I get a new access code? I got the original access code through my university....
  10. Office free Student edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office free Student edition: I am using Office Free Student suite. Can I open an excel spreadsheet that is stored locally, I do not want this file in the "cloud". Thanks for any advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-free-student-edition/54fea539-c870-4879-96d1-f7891c4cb092