Windows 10: Windows 10 - Force Cellular settings to display

Discus and support Windows 10 - Force Cellular settings to display in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a telstra dongle but the drivers still haven't been released for windows 10, I found a hotfix (see here: Telstra USB and Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mrmeme1212, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 - Force Cellular settings to display

I have a telstra dongle but the drivers still haven't been released for windows 10, I found a hotfix (see here: Telstra USB and Windows 10 Incompatibility - Telstra Crowdsupport - 485835) but because the computer doesn't have a wifi card or cellular card it isn't displaying cellular settings which is what I need to manually make the dongle work. How can I force windows into displaying cellular even though it thinks there is no need? I've tried finding a way to make a virtual card with no success as of yet.

:)

mrmeme1212, Dec 2, 2015
  2. fishfreak Win User

N8 Connectivity problems

Update: Problem solved.

Even though the connectivity settings were correct, the settings within the WhatsApp chat application (set to cellular) was forces the GPRS connection over the WLAN.

fishfreak, Dec 2, 2015
  3. windows phone wont send text

Under Settings/ cellular + SIM/ SIM 1 settings, make sure your Network selection and your Cellular connection profile display the name of your provider. It worked for me.

AlbertoBrey, Dec 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 - Force Cellular settings to display

1. Windows 10 - Force Cellular settings to display - Similar Threads - Force Cellular settings

2. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  3. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular setting missing: Dear Microsoft, I am using Dell Latitude E7270, Windows 10 64 Bit but the cellular tab is missing from Network and Internet. In vain I have tried all the fixes that were ever shortlisted by your support. I want to use my sim card to connect to the internet. My drivers are...
  4. Cellular setting missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cellular Network Settings are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  6. Cellular Network Settings are missing

Cellular Network Settings are missing: Hi.I have Terra Mobile 1460q and I don't see Cellular Settings at all. I have Windows 11 Pro, I looked everywhere and I can't find the solution. I would be grateful if you give me a hint, please....
  7. No show for Cellular option in setting menu

No show for Cellular option in setting menu: After I updated my Software version the mobile broadband network suddenly is a hidden device and I think this reason behind the cellular option didn't show up so please is there any solution to it? I am using HP bro x2 612 G2....
  8. Set cellular data limit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Set cellular data limit: I've found multiple articles on how to set the cellular data limit within Windows using the GUI but none on how I do it with command line so I can push it out to multiple machines. I have found how to use netsh to make sure the interface is marked as a metered connection,...
  9. cellular setting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cellular setting: Dear Team, Subject- Cellular Network Setting I want use sim card in my laptop but i can't connect because cellular network icon disappear in my windows 10 pro 64 bit, I have Dell Latitude E7440, how can use sim card in my laptop, kindly assist me. mob-8650001110. gmail...
  10. Force "duplicate these displays" setting to be persistent.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Force "duplicate these displays" setting to be persistent.: I am using two outputs from the motherboard's onboard graphics, the HDMI and the VGA. The VGA is powering a single monitor on the rack and the HDMI is going to a 4-way splitter that powers 3 additional displays. Somehow the setting changes itself from "duplicate" to...