Windows 10: Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver, How to fix it?

Discus and support Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver, How to fix it? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver, I want to use this driver https://www.tp-link.com/th/support/download/archer-t4u/v3/#Driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raybrown2NC, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver, How to fix it?

Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver, I want to use this driver https://www.tp-link.com/th/support/download/archer-t4u/v3/#Driver but Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver! I want to use Archer T4UUS_V3_181023_Win driver not rtwlanu.sys driver!

:)

raybrown2NC, Sep 20, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Inokis Win User
    Steelseries Merc Keyboard driver alpham164.sys disabled after windows 10 creator update why? how to undo/force it?

well I'll do the best I can to go step by step:

• Boot With Driver Signing disabled
    • With Zengine installed, go to your "Saved Bettam folder"\Kernel2k\Bettam12.inf.
    • Right click and select install.
    • Go to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ and make sure the Bettam12_* folder is created... *being the alphanumeric hash that is generated when you install a driver.
    • If this folder is created then go to regedit
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
      • Verify it contains the same information
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit the Source entry to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\ bettam12_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham164.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam164.sys
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Alpham264.sys
      • Edit Source to your %SystemRoot%\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\bettam12.inf_*\Bettam264.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam164.sys
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup\PnpLockdownFiles\%SystemRoot%/System32/drivers/Bettam264.sys
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Bettam1
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\USB in a VID Key
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that tree and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Alpham1
      • Change ImagePath to your your "Saved Bettam Drivers\Kernel2k\Bettam164.sys" folder
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\Bettam1
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem34.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverInfFiles\oem35.inf
      • Change both Default and Active to your "bettam12.inf_*" folder thats in System32
    • Go to Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_*
      • Change InfName to Bettam12.inf
      • Change OEMPath to your "Saved Bettam Files\Kernel2k" folder
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\alpham12.inf_amd64_932fbe5113b0010d\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not Search for Alpham1 in that key and change LowerFilters to Bettam1
    • Look for Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*
      • Verify it has the same information as the previous Alpham1.inf_* entry
    • Search for Bettam1, result should be Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\DriverDatabase\DriverPackages\bettam12.inf_*\Configurations in a HID_Keypad entry
    • If not search for Alpham1 and change LowerFilters to Bettam1

If any of the Alpham entries are missing, or you previously renamed any of the Alpham keys, reinstall Zenginge from scratch and then start from the beginning of these steps.

Reboot your computer with Driver Signing Disabled again and See if Zengine is working. If Zengine is red Open Device Manager. Verify the Bettam164.ys and Bettam264.sys are listed, If they are missing and if there is no Alpham164.sys or Alpham264.sys then
    begin updating drivers. Use the saved Bettam drivers in your Kernel2k path. If everything is working you can reboot normally.

Inokis, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver, How to fix it?

Delta6326, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver, How to fix it?

1. Windows 10 force me all the time to use rtwlanu.sys driver, How to fix it? - Similar Threads - force rtwlanu sys

2. oem41.inf incompatible driver wdcsam64_pre2win8.sys how to fix

in Windows 10 Gaming
    oem41.inf incompatible driver wdcsam64_pre2win8.sys how to fix: Does anyone have a solution that works? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem41inf-incompatible-driver-wdcsam64pre2win8sys/8d93cc79-860d-49f1-acc3-539b38cb5aed
  3. oem41.inf incompatible driver wdcsam64_pre2win8.sys how to fix

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    oem41.inf incompatible driver wdcsam64_pre2win8.sys how to fix: Does anyone have a solution that works? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/oem41inf-incompatible-driver-wdcsam64pre2win8sys/8d93cc79-860d-49f1-acc3-539b38cb5aed
  4. Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity forced off "incompatible driver" STTub30.sys: The solution is easy. Time to invest, less than a minute. Regards.All that you guys have to do is rename and not delete the driver from STTub30.sys to STSTub30.sys.old and you'll be able to activate Memory Integrity....
  5. Why is One drive forcing me to use it all the time!!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is One drive forcing me to use it all the time!!!!!: Yes I guess this Forum is there for a person like myself to talk about it!I hate really Hate One drive..I expected One drive to be as good as all the other software suites from Microsoft.So many things I do not like about One drive..It is designed by corporate thinking and...
  6. Windows 10 forces me to use online account!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 forces me to use online account!: I honestly don't know how to react to this anymore. Even at the installation stage, I refused all online functions. I had to disconnect my pc from the Internet to create a regular local account!And here again, the system in full screen imposes on me "connecting online...
  7. Windows 10 is forcing me to use realtek audio drivers. Would rather use Microsoft's generic...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is forcing me to use realtek audio drivers. Would rather use Microsoft's generic...: In case you're wondering why I don't want the realtek audio drivers, it's because I use a program called Equalizer APO. This software is known to be buggy with the realtek drivers, and it flat out will not function at all. I have no issues with Microsoft's other generic HD...
  8. How to force Windows 10 time to synch with a time server?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to force Windows 10 time to synch with a time server?: My W10 PC's system clock has failed to synchronise since October 2019. I have tried all the options including all the time servers. The PC keeps different times to other systems such as mobile telephones. Any idea why it doesn't work?...
  9. How to force Windows 10 to use DNS?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to force Windows 10 to use DNS?: I have a Windows 10 PC from which I often access Linux systems in my home network with SSH. This worked well in the past, but not anymore. Trying to access a particular Linux server via its name consistently fails. I can access it via its IP address. After a bit of...
  10. How to Force Windows 10 to Use a Specific NVidia Graphics Driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to Force Windows 10 to Use a Specific NVidia Graphics Driver?: I'm trying to persuade my Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop to use the Dell provided v353.24 NVidia driver since this is reported on the Dell forum to currently provide better compatibility. This version installs fine , but after a few minutes Windows updates it to v 353.62. This...