Windows 10: Windows 10 forced updates

Discus and support Windows 10 forced updates in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; when will Microsoft stop messing up my computer with these forced updates?in the past two months I had three problems.they knocked out my wifi... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by #j-rock, Nov 14, 2018.

1. #j-rock Win User

Windows 10 forced updates

when will Microsoft stop messing up my computer with these forced updates?in the past two months I had three problems.they knocked out my wifi driver,then my audio driver and recently messed up my security.

***Moved From: Windows 10/Performance & system failures***

:)

#j-rock, Nov 14, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Nov 15, 2018
  3. m4gicfour Win User

^This, then reboot and go to manually update windows. Find KB3035583 in the list of available updates, right-click and "Hide this update" so it doesn't get installed again next go around.

m4gicfour, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Octopuss Win User

Is there any link with list of everything related to this for those who want to do it manually?

Octopuss, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 forced updates - Similar Threads - forced updates

2. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  3. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...: Did anyone encounter it?Please let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-forced-to-turn-off-my-laptop-when-i-update-a/f9363da5-ba7f-4203-a4dd-d354d26839f6
  4. I forced to turn off my laptop when i update a driver on my pc, but now my lap won't turn...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...: DESPITE DISABLING TELEMETRY AND EVERY UPDATE SERVICE, YOU ARE REMOTE HACKING MY PC TO FORCE FILES TO INSTALL ON IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU NEED TO STOP. STOP FORCING UPDATES ON USERS WHO ARE DENYING YOU ACCESS TO THEIR PC, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION...
  6. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...: DESPITE DISABLING TELEMETRY AND EVERY UPDATE SERVICE, YOU ARE REMOTE HACKING MY PC TO FORCE FILES TO INSTALL ON IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. THIS IS ILLEGAL AND YOU NEED TO STOP. STOP FORCING UPDATES ON USERS WHO ARE DENYING YOU ACCESS TO THEIR PC, I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION...
  7. STOP HACKING MY PC TO FORCE UPDATES ON ME IT IS ILLEGAL TO ACCESS MY HARD DRIVE WITHOUT MY...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Why does windows 10 force updates?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does windows 10 force updates?: It’s such a stupid feature. It was okay before for me when my laptop actually told me in advance that there was an update, now there’s no warning at all, I turn on my laptop one day and it starts ‘configuring windows’ so it’s obviously just updated, shut itself down, and I...
  9. Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?: My windows update for “2024-01 security update” keeps giving me an error when trying to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-computer-keeps-giving-me-a-system-error/e52fb430-3613-4fd5-942a-6ad4430d0bb3
  10. Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?

Hi my computer keeps giving me a system error 0x80070643, can an update be forced?: My windows update for “2024-01 security update” keeps giving me an error when trying to update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-my-computer-keeps-giving-me-a-system-error/e52fb430-3613-4fd5-942a-6ad4430d0bb3