Windows 10: windows 10 forcefully auto installs apps without direct permission from the administrator...

Discus and support windows 10 forcefully auto installs apps without direct permission from the administrator... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; this behavior alone makes the entire O.S a virus its self... i always uninstall ,then the next time i boot windows re-adds the apps...no matter which... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mayumi, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Mayumi Win User

windows 10 forcefully auto installs apps without direct permission from the administrator...

this behavior alone makes the entire O.S a virus its self...

i always uninstall ,then the next time i boot windows re-adds the apps...no matter which account i use built in which has the highest level of authorization...but even my standard admin account does very little stopping windows 10...

anything that forcefully adds or installs programs without approval , makes it a spyware and possabily even a virus in itself ...

i can't stop the update service it always re-actives, without my approval ... even in group which makes it spyware

i used both CMD And Powershell to rid myself of the useless bloatware added ..but it always returns ...

i always remove this Xbox B.S ..snice i don't own nor do i ever wish to own a Xbox...but my darn system always reinstalls without me even knowing or approval.. which makes it, Spyware

before you ask...its pretty much a brand new install only a couple of days old.. since i upgraded to the much better ubuntu, but had to downgrade back to windows 10 because of my game

Microsoft how doesn't this make this entire O.S a spyware,/ and or virus, it even has Malware behavior as well.. ? ? ,

:)

Mayumi, Dec 22, 2020
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Windows 10 permissions...

How is the NAS on windows 10 Pro? Is it software or a share? Did you check ntfs vs share permissions?

Solaris17, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

windows 10 forcefully auto installs apps without direct permission from the administrator...

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

windows 10 forcefully auto installs apps without direct permission from the administrator... [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Thema:

1. windows 10 forcefully auto installs apps without direct permission from the administrator... - Similar Threads - forcefully auto installs

2. Opening Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission: sir,My Windows 10 home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996 After Install Program Opening Without Administrator Permission Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-install-program-run-without-administrator/ed2ef817-6b0b-49c0-bbc4-1fb4e552da90
  3. Opening Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission: sir,My Windows 10 home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996 After Install Program Opening Without Administrator Permission Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-install-program-run-without-administrator/ed2ef817-6b0b-49c0-bbc4-1fb4e552da90
  4. After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission: sir,My Windows 10 home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996 After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-install-program-run-without-administrator/ed2ef817-6b0b-49c0-bbc4-1fb4e552da90
  5. Windows 10 Auto Re-direct

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Auto Re-direct: I purchased an HP laptop for a child. I have parental software installed that prevents the browser from opening unknown websites. I had an older laptop that had no issues with the software. Firefox is the browser being used.The new laptop keeps going to other IP addresses...
  6. Skype installing on windows 10 without permission

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Skype installing on windows 10 without permission: I rarely shut down my computer but today when i did and turned it back on i saw a skype icon. No one touches this computer but me, so is this just windows stealth installing stuff? submitted by /u/the_manin_black [link] [comments]...
  7. Cannot install a program from a disc without administrator permission even though I'm the...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot install a program from a disc without administrator permission even though I'm the...: Like the question says: I'm trying to install a brand new program onto my laptop Windows 10. When I try to run the setup.exe it pops up saying I can't do it without administrator permission... I amthe administrator. So I did some digging and found out how to go in and...
  8. Windows installing without permission?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows installing without permission?: Hello, I bought Forza Horizon 4 when it came out. Then I decided not to play it anymore and deinstalled it. I had to delete the 80GB folder of the base game manually, because the store won't do that for you, if you click on deinstall. This was a few months ago. So far so...
  9. Apps getting Installed Without my Permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps getting Installed Without my Permission: This is really getting on my nerves that Windows 10 installs apps which I do not need without my permission. For example, I just noticed that an app called PowerBI just appeared on my Start Menu without me telling it to install it. This is just annoying and rude so to...
  10. Windows 10 installed without permission!

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 installed without permission!: I reserved, a log time ago, Windows 10 for my Desktop but never activated it nor set a date for activation after an aborted upgrade to 10 on a laptop shortly after the 29th July. Yesterday evening, I booted up my Dell Desktop (running 8.1), entered my password and Windows...