Windows 10: windows 10 forever?

Discus and support windows 10 forever? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good to know. Thanks :-) Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jaca, Feb 4, 2016.

1. RPmtl Win User

windows 10 forever?

Good to know. Thanks windows 10 forever? :)

RPmtl, Feb 5, 2016

2. The 30 day time limit is only for the rollback feature. A scheduled disk cleanup deletes the files needed to do the roll back. You can still go back to your previous OS after that date. You just reinstall that OS, or refresh your image you made before the upgrade, etc. I did it myself as a test to verify you could do it. I reinstalled Windows 8.1 with a clean install using the same key it was using when I did the free upgrade. It activated without issue. Once you do the free upgrade your PC gets a digital entitlement for Windows 10. You keep that even if your roll back. I did a clean install of Windows 10 on this same PC and did a skip when asked for a product code. Windows 10 installed and activated automatically with the digital entitlement.

alphanumeric, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows 10 forever?

1. windows 10 forever? - Similar Threads - forever

2. Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?: When I want to check the weather forecast with the MSN Weather app it frequently takes several minutes to load or I give up wasting so much time watching the dots rotating at other times it will load within 30 seconds or so. I have been using this app. for some while and this...
  3. Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is MSN Weather taking forever to load?: When I want to check the weather forecast with the MSN Weather app it frequently takes several minutes to load or I give up wasting so much time watching the dots rotating at other times it will load within 30 seconds or so. I have been using this app. for some while and this...
  4. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  5. my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive

my bitlocker decryption process is on going forever and i cant use my files on drive: my secondary drive on windows 11 was encrypted by bit locker i started decryption process about a month ago 1 it not letting to turn off my laptop or restart 2 there is no progress bar3 i cant use files on my SSD drive the ongoing decrypted drive4after 3 days i used force...
  6. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  7. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever: Let me know https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-build-win-10-defender-is-a-complete-piece-of/ed81138c-70f0-4cb8-81c0-2cf8305eb8c1
  8. Fresh Build Win 10 - Defender is a complete piece of **** - Hpw can I get rid of it forever

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...: After a windows update the following issue as seen in the photo has come up on my computer. Here is a description of the issue: after logging in, the taskbar remains black and when i hover my cursor over it spins the blue circle indefinitely, upon clicking on it the screen...
  10. Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...

Windows 11 Task bar forever loading/missing and when I click on it it makes the screen go...: After a windows update the following issue as seen in the photo has come up on my computer. Here is a description of the issue: after logging in, the taskbar remains black and when i hover my cursor over it spins the blue circle indefinitely, upon clicking on it the screen...