Windows 10: Windows 10 forgotten password

Discus and support Windows 10 forgotten password in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I forgot my windows password and i click reset password it asks me for a usb flash drive i don't have one. I hear that you can sign in on other users... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BenWhiteman1, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 forgotten password

I forgot my windows password and i click reset password it asks me for a usb flash drive i don't have one. I hear that you can sign in on other users but I only have one and I forgot the administration password as well what can i do ?

:)

BenWhiteman1, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Jacee Win User

FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

This is an old thread, but you could try the steps done here: Forgotten Password!!

Jacee, Mar 18, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 forgotten password

Forgotten password

Hi,

"What to do if you forget your Windows 8/8.1 password"

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:

• If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
    • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. For more info, go to the

Reset your password
      webpage.
    • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.
    If you've tried these suggestions and still can't sign in:

• If you have Windows 8.1, you'll need to reinstall Windows.
    • If you have Windows RT 8.1, you'll need to contact your PC manufacturer.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Microsoft forbids any assistance being given in these Forums to help you bypass or "crack" lost or forgotten Passwords.

Here is the Microsoft Information outlining that Policy:

Keeping Passwords Secure- Microsoft Policy on Getting Around Passwords

Microsoft policy about lost or forgotten passwords

Technical support policy for lost or forgotten passwords - Microsoft 365 Security

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 forgotten password

1. Windows 10 forgotten password - Similar Threads - forgotten password

2. Help resetting forgotten Windows 10 local account password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help resetting forgotten Windows 10 local account password: Hi! My mother forgot the password to her computer, and I need help resetting (or retrieving it). I'm thinking of using the overwrite sethc.exe with Command Prompt method, but I'm not sure if that'll damage the system. The computer IS running Windows 10 Pro, but it does not...
  3. Aced windows 10 forgotten password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aced windows 10 forgotten password: i have forfotten log in password please helplllllll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aced-windows-10-forgotten-password/dac19838-7bd5-43ab-a351-0cdc06681eee
  4. Forgotten password--not the administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Forgotten password--not the administrator account: I am the administrator. I set up an account for my wife. She forgot her password and can't answer the security questions and does not have a password reset disk. (I am signed in.) Windows Pro 1903 What can I do to get her back on line? 153071
  5. Forgotten windows 10 local laptop password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgotten windows 10 local laptop password: Forgotten windows 10 local laptop password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-windows-10-local-laptop-password/3b687357-d71e-4686-af92-ee3b707d5e40
  6. How do I disable safe mode on my computer if I have forgotten the password required for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I disable safe mode on my computer if I have forgotten the password required for...: My computer was put into safe mode and I am unsure how to disable it. I have forgotten the password as I have always used a pin to log into the computer. I am unable to use a windows account password as rebooting safe mode with networking doesn't connect to the internet. How...
  7. Forgotten vault password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten vault password: How can I recover the forgotten vault password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgotten-vault-password/a87c887d-70a4-4523-b0fc-bf77646c6064
  8. Forgotten my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgotten my password: Hi, Since around 5 years ago, I once set a password for my admin account on a Win 10 machine. I also updated the settings to ensure that the OS won't ask me for my password and will instead directly allow me to login, since I didn't need that kind of security. Now with...
  9. Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Forgotten supervisor password. How do I recover?: I set it up last week and whatever I remember isn't working. How do I remove or reset the password? submitted by /u/ProteinnSynthesis [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffa25p/forgotten_supervisor_password_how_do_i_recover/
  10. Can’t login to computer with password. Not forgotten password. The one I set up!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can’t login to computer with password. Not forgotten password. The one I set up!: After hours of frustration and absolutely no help from the Microsoft folks, I am returning this junk HP laptop with the junk Microsoft 10 system. It’s plagued with glitches. Waste of time and money! So glad I kept the receipt. Word of advice Microsoft, if your are not willing...