Windows 10: Windows 10 Format

Discus and support Windows 10 Format in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I want to reset my laptop like a new laptop. I want to remove everything from my laptop. May I know steps to reset my windows 10 laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Abhijeet980, Mar 21, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Format

Hello,I want to reset my laptop like a new laptop. I want to remove everything from my laptop. May I know steps to reset my windows 10 laptop.

:)

Abhijeet980, Mar 21, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Mar 21, 2023
  4. Hitman Win User

Windows 10 Format

Windows 10 formatting ?

Hello all
    I have 3 hard drives
    1 sata 1 tb with Windows 10
    2 older drives that are ide that I use for apps and data and not clutter my main drive.

I will be replacing the 2 older drives with a 2 tb data drive

I am thinking of formatting my main drive and starting all new and reloading everything.

My problem is that I was on Windows 7 pro 64 bit and got Windows 10 pro 64 bit upgrade free.
    So don't have Windows 10 CD or a code for it. So if I format will I be able to get Windows 10 for free
    Or I'll I have to buy the CD.
    Don't really want to spend 200.00 bucks right now.

Have not formatted in a while what's the best way now a days ?

Thanks Ruben

Hitman, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Format

1. Windows 10 Format - Similar Threads - Format

2. How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...: How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my device and also it's location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-track-my-laptop-if-theif-format-my/02d2b9c7-436a-42eb-b8e6-a7923ca665f7
  3. How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my...: How can we track my laptop if theif format my laptop that is hp victus and turn of find my device and also it's location? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-track-my-laptop-if-theif-format-my/02d2b9c7-436a-42eb-b8e6-a7923ca665f7
  4. Formatting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Formatting Windows 10: I have installed Windows 10 Pro from a bootable USB Drive. I have a question is there any need to format my laptop again? I had done the formatting when I bought it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-windows-10/7143e298-7cdf-471d-b7ba-0e15634d4006
  5. Formatting Windows 10

Formatting Windows 10: I have installed Windows 10 Pro from a bootable USB Drive. I have a question is there any need to format my laptop again? I had done the formatting when I bought it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/formatting-windows-10/7143e298-7cdf-471d-b7ba-0e15634d4006
  6. Formatting Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format: Windows 11 / Office 2019 / WordI create one document in Word.On each page, I apply the specific format with paragraph features.The document looks good.I save it.When open the document again, the document looks bad, some pages with one errors other with other , and so on.I...
  8. I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format

I create a word document with text and pictures when re open this have not the past format: Windows 11 / Office 2019 / WordI create one document in Word.On each page, I apply the specific format with paragraph features.The document looks good.I save it.When open the document again, the document looks bad, some pages with one errors other with other , and so on.I...
  9. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...
  10. I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load

I just formatted my laptop but the wifi driver won't load: Actually I will tell everything,I just fresh boot my laptop to make it run faster ,by using a usb ,then everything was ok and when windows 11 loaded it went to the page where it ask to connect wifi to continue but I discovered that no wifi of nearby was showing in list to...