Windows 10: Windows 10 formatting on memory stick.

Discus and support Windows 10 formatting on memory stick. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Formatting a memory stick on windows 10 to FAT or FAT32 makes files added to stick unreadable on windows 7 equipment. If I in turn do the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BOBWINTERSON, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Windows 10 formatting on memory stick.

Formatting a memory stick on windows 10 to FAT or FAT32 makes files added to stick unreadable on windows 7 equipment. If I in turn do the same formatting on a widows 7 based system files added work fine . Any ideas

:)

BOBWINTERSON, Jun 19, 2019

2. Windows 10 formatting on memory stick.

Formatting a memory stick on windows 10 to FAT or FAT32 makes files added to stick unreadable on windows 7 equipment. If I in turn do the same formatting on a widows 7 based system files added work fine . Any ideas

BOBWINTERSON, Jun 26, 2019
  3. graye Win User
    Windows 10 formatting on memory stick.

USB Flash drives typically come pre-formatted with FAT32 (or exFAT for large drives)... is there some reason why you need to reformat them?

graye, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Lead3 Win User

USB Flash drives typically come pre-formatted with exFAT filesystem... is there some reason why you need to reformat them?

All the USB drives I have received have been pre-formatted as FAT32.

Which brand comes as exFAT?

To OP: I have not had any issue with formatting USB drives in Windows 10. They have been readable in Windows 7. When you day unreadable, are they corrupt or not visible in explorer?

Lead3, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 formatting on memory stick. - Similar Threads - formatting memory stick

2. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  3. “USB memory stick."

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “USB memory stick.": I wanted to look into what I called, “USB memory sticks among other things and came up with the following term. “A small electronic device used to store digital data, more portable and robust than a hard drive.” Knowing nothing about them I have always bought inexpensive ones...
  4. Memory Stick is corrupted.Unable to Format or repair.How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Memory Stick is corrupted.Unable to Format or repair.How do I fix it?: Pro Duo Memory Stick HG corrupted and unreadable.It shows on my windows 10 device but does not let me add/remove files..Also the file names are in weird characters that look like Latin.What do I do now?...
  5. memory stick

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    memory stick: i have put multiple different memory sticks into my hard drive, and each one says it cannot open i need to download an app.. what app do i download it doesnt tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-stick/c41586ed-1f69-42e6-b50c-ad430a8df84b
  6. memory stick

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory stick: i have put multiple different memory sticks into my hard drive, and each one says it cannot open i need to download an app.. what app do i download it doesnt tell me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/memory-stick/c41586ed-1f69-42e6-b50c-ad430a8df84b
  7. Memory Stick not recognised

Memory Stick not recognised: Good afternoon Microsoft I have a memory stick that used to work with my HP Pavillion that has Windows 10 on it WE are now using Edge and the PC will not recognise the stick I am 69 and not to PC literate please assist Steve...
  8. memory (ram sticks)

memory (ram sticks): im going to ask this the best way I can, people are getting confused when I ask this, im getting a gaming computer going it has 4 ram slots, I have 4 ddr3 two of them are 8GB(2x4GB) 1600MHZ1.50v the other two I want to use are patriot signature line 8GB(2x4GB kit) DDR3 UDIMM...
  9. memory stick

in Windows 10 Customization
    memory stick: my memory stick is encrypted on my new computer how do I un encrypted it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/memory-stick/43828c14-f6e4-448f-b6fd-7043aea766fc
  10. memory stick problem

memory stick problem: when I but the persons memory stick I had a problem can you help me how do you take the info from the memory stick from the other computer like wipe it off because when I go to office or others it show the other persons profile name....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download windows 10 to a memory stick

2. how to download a mery stick

3. windows 10 memory stick

4. free windows down to memery stick,
  5. formatting memory stick windows 10,
  6. how to programma memory stick,
  7. how to download a file to a memory stick,
  8. how do i download files from a memory stick