Windows 10: Windows 10 Forums and Roboform not compatible?

Discus and support Windows 10 Forums and Roboform not compatible? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Roboform and it works on all sites except Windows 10 Forums. I'm using this link for the passcard: Windows 10 Forums Any suggestions on solving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JohnBurns, Sep 4, 2017.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Windows 10 Forums and Roboform not compatible?

I have Roboform and it works on all sites except Windows 10 Forums. I'm using this link for the passcard: Windows 10 Forums Any suggestions on solving this? Thanks.

:)

JohnBurns, Sep 4, 2017

2. Could not sign in - RoboForm did not show up

Original title: tried windows 10

downloaded windows 10 and everything seemed fine until I went to one of my favorites and could not sign in - RoboForm did not show up . I tried downloading the RoboForm toolbar but it would not do it umtil I paid the price again. so to keep my RoboForm I
    went back to windows 7

donharris704, Sep 4, 2017
  3. "Roboform" back - Windows 10 browser????

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

According to this Roboform, Microsoft Edge does not currently support “extensions”, and therefore Roboform will not work with the new browser. Make Internet Explorer 10 your default browser, rather than Microsoft
    Edge. Fortunately, Windows 10 comes with both Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.

What do you exactly mean by getting back Roboform back when updating Windows 10 browser?

Are you referring to the web browser?

Please ensure you have the latest RoboForm downloaded and installed.

Get back to us for more information we will be glad to assist you.

SujataMoktan, Sep 4, 2017
  4. Sheltieuk Win User

What exactly is happening? it works fine on the forum for me.

Sheltieuk, Sep 4, 2017
  5. JohnBurns Win User
    It gives me the screen shown below and after I manually enter my Name and password, it lets me sign in:

JohnBurns, Sep 4, 2017
  6. JohnBurns Win User
    In checking possible problems, I am using Firefox 55, which apparently is initiating something regarding scripts and possibly it doesn't like the script running on this site......will continue checking and advise if I need to close this thread.

JohnBurns, Sep 4, 2017
  7. Sheltieuk Win User
    That could be the problem I don't use Firefox, I'm using Chrome for my browser.

Sheltieuk, Sep 4, 2017
  8. JohnBurns Win User

That evidently was the problem - thanx for the replies.

JohnBurns, Sep 4, 2017
  9. Sheltieuk Win User
    Good to hear you've found the solution.

Sheltieuk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Forums and Roboform not compatible? - Similar Threads - Forums Roboform compatible

2. Roboform Query

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Roboform Query: Please excuse a Senior (very) citizen whose memory has deserted him. I have four or five Roboform shortcuts (The show the Roboform logo) which, when tapped, launch the default browser, access the site, enter the appropriate passwords, and exit gracefully. I love them. I just...
  3. RoboForm Automatic Logout

RoboForm Automatic Logout: No matter what setting I give this [img] The actual timeout does not change from the 120 minute default. This is the current configuration I'm experimenting with and it doesn't change either. A little history: Initially RoboForm was a great little tool. Then when MS...
  4. Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm: I use RoboForm and have always signed in to Ten Forums without difficulty. However, recently, it doesn't work. I keep getting locked out due to too many attempts. I realize RoboForm is probably at fault, but I wonder if I have the correct URL entered in RF. Currently is is "...
  5. Anyone Using RoboForm?

Anyone Using RoboForm?: Lately, I have been having an Application Hang of the RoboForm Companion. It stops interacting with Windows and terminates upon the hang, leaving RoboForm useless until I close my browser completely down and reopen it. This is extensively reported in the Reliability History...
  6. Roboform

in Windows 10 Customization
    Roboform: how to get all my roboform info onto a dvd and also a printer copy ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/roboform/d1c95806-5c51-4b0c-9e4a-9bbfb3882959
  7. Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup

Roboform not loading on Win 10 Startup: For the past year or more, Roboform does not load on Windows start-up. The Roboform TaskBar Icon shows as enabled in the task manager/startup: the file is robotaskbaricon.exe. I have tried several possible solutions such as copying shortcuts to the Windows startup directory...
  8. roboform in edge

in Browsers and Email
    roboform in edge: ive got roboform installed but toolbar wont show. 72819
  9. Roboform

Roboform: Since updated laptop to 1709 build 17083.1000 RoboForm no longer loads properly. On PC no problem with version 8.4.4. Version trying to load on laptop is new version 8.4.7.0. I have rolled back also reinstalled to no avail. 103293
  10. forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums

in Windows 10 News
    forum name needs changing to windows 10 forums: its official, windows 10 it is 1896

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roboform win 10 compatiiity