Windows 10: Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit)

Discus and support Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I seem to be having trouble loading pages in Ten Forums after sign in and the 1st Page. After that, there are no titles to the threads shown. They show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JohnBurns, Aug 23, 2018.

1. JohnBurns Win User

Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit)

I seem to be having trouble loading pages in Ten Forums after sign in and the 1st Page. After that, there are no titles to the threads shown. They show for a second, then disappear. In Chrome and SlimJet this isn't happening, all is ok. I have tried reinstalling Firefox with no success. This just happened recently - any suggestions how to correct?

:)

JohnBurns, Aug 23, 2018

2. Windows 32 bits to 64 bits

Hi Kulbeer,

To upgrade from Windows 10 32-bit to Windows 10 64-bit, we suggest that you check and follow the steps/instructions provided by
    Andre Da Costa in his article.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Going from 32 bit to 64 bit Windows 10

Hi Edward,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

It is completely dependent on the Architecture of your system. If your system type is 32bit it is not recommended to move to 64 bit operating system.

Therefore I would suggest you to follow the steps and check your system type:

1. Press Windows key + R to go to the run command, type "control system" and click Enter.

2. In the System type, if it is mentioned "x64 based processor" then you can upgrade to Windows 10 for 64 bit.

For more information on installation, kindly refer to the suggestion by ZigZag3143 (MS - MVP)

Windows 10 32 bit to 64 bit

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Aug 23, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Firefox 8 64 bit Windows 7 64 bit

I think something mainstream like Firefox really should move to a native 64-bit version as the primary version. I believe there's enough systems running 64-bit software now out there to make this viable. You then wouldn't see the stupid memory problems that you do.

It almost looks like Microsoft did too good a job with the WOW emulator, doesn't it? lol

qubit, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Forums Loading Problem Using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 Bit) - Similar Threads - Forums Loading Problem

2. Problem installing Windows 10 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem installing Windows 10 64 bit: I’m currently using Windows 10 32-bit on my Acer desktop, but need to upgrade to 64-bit to play some games.On my device specs my system type is: 32-bit operating system, x64-based processor. And my installed RAM is 4GB.. Which is all it says I need to be able to upgrade.I...
  3. window 10 64 bit download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 64 bit download problem: So as the title said, I have a problem when I tried to download window 10 64 bit with my usb stick32 gb I've currently have window 10 32 bit right now, I also tried to download the media creation tool from another computer as well, but it doesn't work, any help? Problem:...
  4. window 10 64 bit download problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 64 bit download problem: So as the title said, I have a problem when I tried to download window 10 64 bit with my usb stick32 gb I've currently have window 10 32 bit right now, I also tried to download the media creation tool from another computer as well, but it doesn't work, any help? Problem:...
  5. Firefox NG on 10 Forums?

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox NG on 10 Forums?: Hi folks. Win 10 user. Firefox 90.0.2 (64-bit) I do not see where I should go to if a user has problems with 10 Forums itself. So I posted here. Firefox is almost useless on 10 Forums. I used to be a member many years ago. Never had this problem before with Win & Firefox. Or...
  6. 32 bit to 64 bit problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    32 bit to 64 bit problem: So it has been a week since i tried upgrading my windows 10 pc 32 bit to 64 bits.And when i get the setup and try to run it,it says “This app cant run on your pc” My pc is x64 bits compatible but it wont work out pls help...
  7. Windows 10 64 bit installation problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 64 bit installation problems: I've recently tried to install win 10 64 bit as it says on the internet, but when i boot it up it loads for a couple of seconds but then it tells me the installation can't continue. I can't restore my pc to an older state. I was thinking about making a copy of a windows from...
  8. Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit

in Browsers and Email
    Alternative to Shock/Flashplayer with FireFox 64 bit: Humble apologies if this query as been answered before. Running Win 10 64bit & FireFox (latest update 64bit), but lately seems to freeze more and more, Adobe shockwave is the culprit (that is always the latest download), I really enjoy FF, is there an alternative to...
  9. Firefox 64 bit needed

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox 64 bit needed: Hi. I tried to get firefox 64 bit with no luck from Download Firefox — Free Web Browser — Mozilla Please help. Thanks. 79082
  10. Firefox 64-bit is now available to download

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox 64-bit is now available to download: Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured Web browser. It offers great security, privacy, and protection against viruses, spyware, malware, and it can also easily block pop-up windows. The key features that have made Mozilla Firefox so popular are the simple and effective UI,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with firefox 61.0.2

2. firefox 61.0.2 crash on windows 10

3. problem loading page windows 10