Windows 10: Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update

Discus and support Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have just auto-updated my Windows 10. But then everything goes weird in the next morning: my League of Legends normally runs at 60-90FPS suddenly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nam Hoang Thai, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update

I have just auto-updated my Windows 10. But then everything goes weird in the next morning: my League of Legends normally runs at 60-90FPS suddenly dropped down to 30, even 25 after the update. I have updated the driver of GTX 950M but the situation seems the same. I even faced the blue screen noticed that my PC ran into the problem.

How can I fix this thing?

:)

Nam Hoang Thai, Feb 14, 2019

2. FPS drop or Game lagging in April Update.

Hi everyone,

This afternoon I got my Windows 10 updated to April 1803 version. Everything seemed to work fine until I launched Assasssin's Creed III . On the previous windows 10 version it worked perfectly without any FPS drop or not even a single lagging while playing.
    But now my game lags sometimes and at times it's becoming horrible experience with the lagging.

So, any possible solution? I've already disabled the Game capture and Game DVR from settings, but they are not helping much.

Should I roll back to previous update? Or Microsoft is going to help by releasing a patch ?

My laptop is Asus X556UQ with NVidia 940 MX( latest driver installed)

MD.FAKHRUDDIN GAZZALI FAHIM, Feb 14, 2019
  3. PC performace and random FPS Drops and LAG

My PC has been doing this weird thing.... it keeps on having random FPS drops, I usually run at 60 FPS on Fortnite and higher, now every 5 or 3 minutes my game stops and slows down to 30 or 20 FPS and lags,, then goes back to normal and this happens constantly
    please help I'm desperate...

JoeyShewchuk, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update

FPS dropping on playing games on Windows 10.

Original Title: Want Help With Windows 10 FPS Drop

Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update b71d4e10-5316-45d3-bd35-322fb57d4033.png

Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update db135c62-6eff-4652-ad7e-49bc7b6157f3.png

Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update aaf39467-3719-4022-bf66-3d77717f96b1.png

So Now Here's My Quesstion That Why My FPS On Windows 10 Is Dropping !

Even GTA IV Is Lagging With Such Specifications.

I Am Getting Just 20-40 FPS On Windows 10 Build 14372.

I Have Checked-

• My Drivers Are Updated
    • Used Compatibility Mode
    • My Preferred Graphics Card Is NVidia

Now I Want To Know That Is There Any Way TO Gain FPS WITHOUT OVERCLOCKING Or I Have To Downgrade To Win 7 Or Win 8.1 Or Win 10 Build 10586

RishabhSehgal, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update

1. Windows 10 FPS Drop/Lagging After Update - Similar Threads - FPS Drop Lagging

2. Massive fps drop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive fps drop after Windows update: After installing the latest Windows update KB5034467 the game installed Rainbow Six Siege, which I've been playing for years is simply unplayable. It was working just fine before, medium graphic settings and getting over 100 fps.AFTER the update, I'm getting 3-4 fps. How is...
  3. lag and fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag and fps drop in games: battlefield 2042 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-and-fps-drop-in-games/edbbd071-dcad-4f5e-be5e-c1ba2f7398b7
  4. lag and fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lag and fps drop in games: battlefield 2042 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-and-fps-drop-in-games/edbbd071-dcad-4f5e-be5e-c1ba2f7398b7
  5. fps drops after latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    fps drops after latest update: hi I'm on version 20h2 with the latest update and when I tried to play a game like any game the fps will just drop to 30 or 10 in some cases when it is normally on 60 cpu: i5 3470 Gpu: Gforce gtx 960 4gb Ram:16gb ddr3 1600mhz btw all the latest nvidia drives are installed...
  6. fps drops after update

fps drops after update: Hello! I mainly play csgo. It used to run in 60 fps. Yesterday, there was a small update. After the update, the fps keeps dropping to 5-15 constantly. I tried to revert that update but I couldn't because windows will only allow me to revert versions and I can't do that...
  7. Having lag/fps drop while playing games after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Having lag/fps drop while playing games after windows 10 update: After windows 10 update my pc suffer from lag/fps drop while playing game Motherboard :- Gigabyte technology Graphic card :- intel R HD Graphics 4600...
  8. lags und fps drops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lags und fps drops: ich habe seit 1 172 jahren einen neuen pc. Und seit den letzten updates lagt es nur noch und ich hab in games statt 180 fps nur noch 60 wie kann das sein? das ist schon mein zweiter pc bei dem das der fall ist. habe alles probiert habe sogar in games die grafik runter...
  9. FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE

FPS DROPS AND TEARING AFTER THE UPDATE: So i finally did that update that was popping up the whole time and ever since i have been getting fps drops in games like rocket league and cs how do i fix that and if that cant happen how do i go back to the previous version of the windows submitted by /u/DGodSpeed...
  10. FPS drop after Oct 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS drop after Oct 10 update: Im having a huge fps drop and stutter when Im playing games on my PC OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name TIMMY System Manufacturer System manufacturer System...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fps update

2. windows 10 causeing low fps

3. after i updated my pc my games started lagging

4. after win reinstall all games 10fps,
  5. after windows update league of legends lags in game,
  6. fps drop after security intel update,
  7. low fps after windows update,
  8. window update league lag,
  9. fps loss after windows update,
  10. frame drop ater windows update,
  11. i updated my drivers and now my pc is lagging,