Windows 10: Windows 10 fps drops

Discus and support Windows 10 fps drops in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, Thank you for taking your time to read this. I have been experiencing severe lag spikes on my pc after re-installing windows 10. Before... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ejmshadow, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Ejmshadow Win User

Windows 10 fps drops

Hello there,
    Thank you for taking your time to read this.

I have been experiencing severe lag spikes on my pc after re-installing windows 10.
    Before re-installing windows 10, my fps was just fine and stable.
    Now, my fps could drop from 240 to 0.Basically freezes

My drivers are up to date
    I have all options set to high performance
    I meet the game requirements
    I disabled game dvr
    etc....
    I have tried everything and nothing is working, my pc spec:
    IntelR CoreTM i5-6200U CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.40GHz
    4 Gb ram
    Render:
    AMD Radeon TM R5 M330
    Display:
    IntelR HD Graphics 520
    SSD Disk

Thank you again for reading this, please reply if you think you can help me. Have a nice rest of your day!

:)

Ejmshadow, Feb 23, 2021

2. FPS drop on Windows 10

what is the model of your laptop. What graphic drivers do you have installed? Can you list a game or two where you measured the FPS drop?

Kevin C [MSFT], Feb 23, 2021
  3. drop fps every game

Hi,

You can check Preeti Patel's answer on this
    link
    . Some users found her answer helpful. We suggest that you also try to follow the steps she provided and let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Windows 10 fps drops

Random FPS Drops on Windows 10

So, this has only happened on windows 10. Every single game i can play on my laptop always has this random FPS drops.

It is like when im playing the game and it handles normally. Then randomly a FPS drop happenes. Which makes my experience with the game worse. After the FPS drop, it goes back to normal. And it repeats. (FPS drop stays for a lot of minutes, and the normal
    doesnt.)

Any ideas? Please tell me if you know or find out!

EmonPlaysEveryThingy -YA, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 fps drops

1. Windows 10 fps drops - Similar Threads - fps drops

2. destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    destiny 2 randomly freezing in inventory plus FPS drops: so when ever i enter my inventory the frame rate just drops, even when checking the details of my gun it freezes for a bit specs here: https://pastebin.com/iy7Re6eQ...
  3. FPS Drops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FPS Drops: Hello! I have a windows 10 laptop and when I play games like Roblox, it always does fps drops and thats so annoying because i cant play games smoothly. Any tips to help fix fps drops without disabling the game dvr because I always use that and they say if i disable it the...
  4. Random low fps drops for 10 seconds at a time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random low fps drops for 10 seconds at a time: I get random low fps drops for 10 seconds at a time for no reason. I have updated all my drivers, underclocked/overclocked my gpu, and used bitdefender to look for os or virus issues This is very annoying and i would apreciate it alot if sombody helped me. :...
  5. Big fps drops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Big fps drops: I have fps drops to 7 or 10 in all games here's my gameplay: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzR8dR_fWK4 My specs are: AMD ryzen 5 2600xGtx 1060 3gbG.Skill Aegis 16gb ram 3200MhzSSD 240gbAorus B450 Myesterday i had 160+fps...
  6. Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low CPU, Low GPU, Low Temp, Low FPS drops and delayed/sluggish controller input: Hi, I'm currently facing an issue where games suddenly drop to a crawl of sometimes 4-5 fps ... while playing at 60+ fps seconds before. After a couple of seconds the fps go up again and recent controller input is 'played' as if it got recorded/buffered. My system; i9...
  7. Fps drops when idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drops when idle: When I'm idle with keyboard and mouse playing a game, after a minute, the fps drops significantly from 60 to 15 for no reason.I have tried monitoring it with the task manager but for some reason this problem goes away when I leave the task manager open in the background.In...
  8. All games suffer major FPS drop after playing for 10-20 minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    All games suffer major FPS drop after playing for 10-20 minutes: Yesterday it was working fine but today when I play a game for about 10-20 min it just drops majorly in fps. When I restart it works fine but after 20 min I have the same issue. I tested this on Watch Dogs 1, Watch dogs 2, Red Dead Redemption & Dying light Specs: MX110 2GB...
  9. Massive FPS Drops on a certain game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive FPS Drops on a certain game: Hi everyone, ive recently been having problems with my build, with my FPS dropping in Fortnite from like 300-400 to 40 even in the menu with nothing going on and it crashing quite often. I did a fresh install of windows and drivers but getting the same problem, My CPU is at...
  10. FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS DROPS IN CSGO, HELP PLEASE: Hey, i never had this problem but sometimes when i play csgo it just go from like 80fps to 12 for like 1 minute, idk what to do bout' it and i want somebody of u to help me, my system specs are: Nvidia Geforce GT540M With 2GB Dedicated VRAM Intel Core i7 2670QM with turbo...