Windows 10: Windows 10 Fps/Lag once every minute

Discus and support Windows 10 Fps/Lag once every minute in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, ive had a Problem since a circa a week. My System freezes for half a second once every minute on the clock.(Incedentally the time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HenriHausig, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Fps/Lag once every minute

Hi everyone,

ive had a Problem since a circa a week. My System freezes for half a second once every minute on the clock.(Incedentally the time it takes for the hardware monitor graphs on the Task manager to cycle once) It manifests in Fps Drop and Gpu utilization drop, as well as delayed input in mouse and keyboard (catching up after the lag) You can see the Spike on the GPU on the Resource Monitor too.

The Drop also coincides with a refreshing of the Event Viewer and the Device manager.

I have Run Stress test on GPU and CPU and even brought my Machine to a PC repair shop where more Hardware tests were done and no anomalies were found
    Mind you it was only the PC itself an none of the peripherals like the mouse, screens, etc.

I have tried unplugging every external USB device (individually and also all at once)

Windows and BIOS are on the newest possible version

The temperature readings are nominal too

My system:
    GPU: AMD RX-480 8gb reference model
    CPU: Intel i7-4790 360ghz
    RAM: 4x 4Gb Kingston Hyperx Fury DDR3
    Motherboard: MSI Z87-G43 (MS-7816)
    Disks: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb, 860 QVO 1tb, as well as 2 Noname HDDS (500gb and 1.5tb)

THe only possible Issue i could think of would be that i have a defective Ethernet port on my Motherboard which i replaced with a network card (without wireless, so ethernet only)

Anyone have a clue what could possibly cause that?

Thanks in advance

:)

HenriHausig, Aug 30, 2019

2. PC performace and random FPS Drops and LAG

My PC has been doing this weird thing.... it keeps on having random FPS drops, I usually run at 60 FPS on Fortnite and higher, now every 5 or 3 minutes my game stops and slows down to 30 or 20 FPS and lags,, then goes back to normal and this happens constantly
    please help I'm desperate...

JoeyShewchuk, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Sandi1987 Win User
    Windows 10 games lagging

I had minimal FPS around 20 and average around 30-40 FPS in Metro: Last Light Redux. All newer games lagging (DiRT 4...). I have GeForce GTX 970 and Intel Core i5. Is this because Windows 10? In CS:GO i don't have this problem. GTA 5 also works normally but many other new games lagging.

Sandi1987, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Fps/Lag once every minute

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Fps/Lag once every minute

1. Windows 10 Fps/Lag once every minute - Similar Threads - Fps Lag once

2. fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes: so i have a nice enough config to play games at atleast 90-120 fps on medium setting i even get that fps but after like just 2-3 minutes fps drops to 5-10 for like 10 seconds and then back to normal but this keeps happening every 2 minutes its obviously unbearable...
  3. fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fps drops to 5-10 every 2 minutes: so i have a nice enough config to play games at atleast 90-120 fps on medium setting i even get that fps but after like just 2-3 minutes fps drops to 5-10 for like 10 seconds and then back to normal but this keeps happening every 2 minutes its obviously unbearable...
  4. Ping timout once or twice every couple minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping timout once or twice every couple minutes: Hey everyone, I am having trouble with my internet stability it seems, but can't really find the reason. I recently upgraded to win 11 and maybe there is a connection between this new issue and the upgraded operating system?What I observe:Using a desktop pc with a TP link usb...
  5. Ping timout once or twice every couple minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ping timout once or twice every couple minutes: Hey everyone, I am having trouble with my internet stability it seems, but can't really find the reason. I recently upgraded to win 11 and maybe there is a connection between this new issue and the upgraded operating system?What I observe:Using a desktop pc with a TP link usb...
  6. Major FPS lag spikes every 5-10 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Major FPS lag spikes every 5-10 minutes: Hi im really in need of assistance. My computer always has FPS spikes every time i update windows 10 and its causing me to lose my mind because it affects my work when im on video calls and when when i want to chill and play some games but i cant because my FPS dips to 5-10...
  7. Mouse lag every few minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag every few minutes: Every few minutes, my mouse will lag for a very short amount of time. I first noticed this problem happening around 2 weeks ago. I have tried multiple mice/mousepads so I believe the issue has to do with my PC. I have also been using this PC for ~4 years with no prior...
  8. Random Lag/Stutter Spike every 30 Minutes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random Lag/Stutter Spike every 30 Minutes: So for about a week now, I started noticing that every single time the clock reaches 30 or 00 for any hour of the day, my entire computer will stutter for about a full second no matter what app I may be running. Audio keeps running as if nothing happened but anything...
  9. Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuttering once every 5 to 20 minutes in-game.: Stuttering for a second once every 5 or more minutes. Any help please? For more than a few days now, I've had stuttering that lowers my frame rate to less than 20 to 30 fps for a second every 5 to 10 minutes when I was playing Far Cry 3, FC3: Blood Dragon, and Tf2. I've...
  10. FPS Lag on Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS Lag on Games: Having extremely low FPS on all online games running on Windows 10. Any solutions? 4067

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FPS

2. gpu monitor shows power drop every minute

3. fortnite freezes every minute