Windows 10: Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction

Discus and support Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Free Cell now deals the same hand every time. If I keep hitting "new game," sometimes a few cards are different, but in all cases, the top cards,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by WayneSmithThorGuy, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction

Free Cell now deals the same hand every time. If I keep hitting "new game," sometimes a few cards are different, but in all cases, the top cards, reading from left to right, are 5, 4, 3, and 2, all spades. Nothing changes this, so as of now, the game is useless.

This problem never happened before in the years that I've had Windows 10, though the game's appearance has changed recently.

Anyone else having this problem, and is there any way to actually get someone at Microsoft to look into it?

:)

WayneSmithThorGuy, Mar 31, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 31, 2019
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Mar 31, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction

1. Windows 10 Free Cell recent malfunction - Similar Threads - Free Cell recent

2. free cell

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    free cell: How can I clear the score? I bought a new computer and installed MS Solitaire Collection and Free Cell came up with 1004 games played and 1000 won. I want to go back to 0 and . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/9cbfc958-8713-4d68-9434-ff4dbda9e736
  3. Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase of Free Cell for Windows 10: All free versios of this once very popular game that I have tried are sorely lacking. Graphics are clumsy, dragging cards around is hard, the game is not identical to the original...and so on. We are all bemused as to why Microsoft subsumed the origial game. Especially in...
  4. Free Cell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Free Cell: Free cell was removed from my computer today when I updated to Win 10, Version 20H2, OS build 19042.630. This is disappointing since the game was a source of relaxation to me. What happened?...
  5. A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A deleted Windows 7 Free Cell Game: Your recent update wiped out my only used card game--Free Cell for Windows 7. How can I prevent your updates from taking this liberty? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-deleted-windows-7-free-cell-game/02165cc8-690c-4034-ba3c-396fb1a7bf08
  6. Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire: A few years ago, I purchased Deluxe Free Cell Solitaire from the APPLE App Store. Recently, I upgraded my MAC to Catalina. I discovered that my version of Free Cell would no longer work with the new 64-bit operating system. Will Microsoft be coming out with with a...
  7. Windows Malfunctioning After Updating Windows Recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Malfunctioning After Updating Windows Recently: Hello, I recently from past 4-5 day have started facing an issue with my laptop. When I shut down my laptop, it now stays on for over 10 minutes white light on the right side stays on. I mean that that the screen gets off but sometime i can hear the sound of the fans...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell: It appears that even though a new game number displays, the same card layout keeps being dealt on the Microsoft Solitaire Free Cell game. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-free-cell/cbec075e-7626-4f24-97dc-c0fc4c52597e
  9. Free Cell

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Free Cell: Freecell keeps bringing up the same game with a different game number - about ten times, now. Makes it easy to solve, but dead boring. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-cell/123e3422-750e-4dc6-97b2-e3d87ae22400"
  10. Free cell game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free cell game: Why does my free cell game keep freezing up. It's my favorite game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/free-cell-game/f4f714b1-f58c-4392-b3f4-079954170106

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft solitaire score malfunctions